Half Dachshund half great dane

showpug

That looks like a full doxie and oh ya, it's not a puppy! That dog has absolutley no dane characteristics...when you have a mix, they get a little of both. Nice try, but no cigar LOL!! :rolleyes:

showpug

LEA said:
it does have ahuge head though?
Lea, it looks like it's more the "close-up" angle that the photo was take with. There are standard doxies as well that are much larger than the miniatures. I don't buy it for one minute and that dog is not a puppy.

poeluvr

o i just thought it maybe cuz she posted it in dog generl chat under mini dashound, and fran thought it was way to big ..so did i ...wait...now im confused why would she post it as here min dsahound and the great dane...i think shes here to cause CAHOS!

Fran27

Oh that was that dog... :confused:

Any way, the angle of the camera doesn't prove anything, we would need a pic of the dog full size with someone next to him to actually see...

But oh my god, did he really try to breed a great dane with a chihuahua? If it was me, I would report him to the humane society, that guy has way too many sadist tendencies to be aorund dogs :mad:

showpug

LEA said:
o i just thought it maybe cuz she posted it in dog generl chat under mini dashound, and fran thought it was way to big ..so did i ...wait...now im confused why would she post it as here min dsahound and the great dane...i think shes here to cause CAHOS!
I think you are right, LEA!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's a poor camara angle. And look at the dog in relation to the hands. It's a normal sized standard, with no Dane looks at all.

By the by, H, your friend is an idiot.

Debi

this is silly.......that pic proves nothing. LOL I'm never gonna believe a great dane & a doxie......paleeeeeeeeeeeeeese. :)

H

h2304

This is how new breeds get made. How do you think they made so many breeds anyway. And this does prove somthing,it proves that you can make a Great Dachshund. And knowing is half the battle.

poeluvr

well u say u have a pic u say its true...i have still not seen this dashoun/great dane on neither thread?!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Please tell just what part of this dog looks like a Dane? There may be a bit of terrier, but I'm still not believing the Dane. As for new breeds, most of them are created with a purpose in mind and breeding LIKE to LIKE, not one extreme to another.

But, did you know they've found a way to breed a panda to a dog?

Maybe your friend can start his BYB business with these.

Debi

this just reminds me of years ago...a friend was so excited..seems a rabbit and a cat had been crossed!! I laughed for quite awhile....they happen to have seen a Manx cat. now, you believe what you like...I just said 'I' think this is silly. :)

Debi

Zoom said:
Please tell just what part of this dog looks like a Dane? There may be a bit of terrier, but I'm still not believing the Dane. As for new breeds, most of them are created with a purpose in mind and breeding LIKE to LIKE, not one extreme to another.

But, did you know they've found a way to breed a panda to a dog?

Maybe your friend can start his BYB business with these.

What a cute puppy!!! AND..it does look like a little panda...how funny!!!! :)

Debi

h2304 said:
I dont know but one time he breed a panda to your momma

posts like that will get you nowhere...so kindly refrain from THAT kind of silly.

Members online

No members online now.