Girly Stuff

Yes, acv is often used as a toner too...it also really helps soothe rashes, bug bites, sunburn etc.

You really dont need that much for it to work. I used to use it pretty often and it did make my hair nice and soft.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I just bought pink leopard print Converse.
I saw them. I needed them. I went into a panic trying to find them in my size because the first store I saw them at only had them up to a 9.

Shoes.com had them AND I found a $10 off coupon on RetailMeNot.
THEY ARE MINE.

Torch

I just bought pink leopard print Converse.
I saw them. I needed them. I went into a panic trying to find them in my size because the first store I saw them at only had them up to a 9.

Shoes.com had them AND I found a $10 off coupon on RetailMeNot.
THEY ARE MINE.

:hail:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Milo, try using a small amount of straight baking soda and scrubbing the nape of your neck with it. That should get rid of the massage oils, then shampoo as normal.

I use the headband wrap method to get curls in my hair, which is usually so straight it makes Pat Robertson look flaming. Please ignore my face. I had been awake for like 5 minutes before taking this, thus no coffee or makeup.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
For those interested in a really great weekly facial, I am LOVING Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

LOL Silly name, but it's basically a dry clay, you mix with water and/or ACV and put it on your face (I use it on shoulders as well), it's AMAZING. Such a fun little activity, comes off 20-30 minutes with warm water.
You can feel your face pulsate and it's really just awesome lol I've been using it weekly and really like it

http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367631446&sr=8-1&keywords=mayan+clay

Oooo anyone growing their hair out right now? I'm trying to but it's at an awkward phase and I keep looking at it going "cut all the hair off!!!" Anyone have any tricks our anything that helps you leave it alone while you're growing it out? The most I can do right now is pin the bangs back... It's annoying.

Oooo anyone growing their hair out right now? I'm trying to but it's at an awkward phase and I keep looking at it going "cut all the hair off!!!" Anyone have any tricks our anything that helps you leave it alone while you're growing it out? The most I can do right now is pin the bangs back... It's annoying.
ME!

No tricks because I'm five seconds away from cutting it ALL off.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I grew out my bangs a while back. It was TERRIBLE. I was always just one frustrated moment away from stomping off to the bathroom, grabbing my razor, and razoring them short again.

It's a normal cycle, and especially frustrating with bangs too, because they are all in the way and not behaving nicely and AUGH.

I just toughed it out and kept reminding myself that chopping it wasn't going to help because I would just have to go through all this again later.

Then decided I hated how I looked without bangs, stomped off to the bathroom, grabbed my razor, and razored in sideswept bangs again haha.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Ugh yeah I'm trying to grow mine out again. It's at that crappy phase where it's long enough to bug me and be in the way, but still too short to put in a ponytail. Last week it was hot out and I took the dogs for a long walk and was all gross and sweaty afterwards, and my hair was just a freaking mess, I was ready to shave it all off I was so frustrated that I couldn't pull it back lol.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Ugh yeah I'm trying to grow mine out again. It's at that crappy phase where it's long enough to bug me and be in the way, but still too short to put in a ponytail. Last week it was hot out and I took the dogs for a long walk and was all gross and sweaty afterwards, and my hair was just a freaking mess, I was ready to shave it all off I was so frustrated that I couldn't pull it back lol.
Bandanas, done up like "do rags" were my best friend in those months wher I couldn't do anything with my hair ... They sometimes still are when Im in a humid climate or I'm riding & have to wear my helmet

Equinox

Looking for hair advice! My hair is dying and I don't know what to do :( I used to have very thick hair, but in the last few years it's been falling out and thinning. Now my hair is constantly flat, even if I had just washed it within the last few hours.

I've tried using a root lifter, but can't see a difference. I had bloodwork done last month and I do not have an iron deficiency. I used to blow dry my hair, but stopped about half a year ago... and I never straighten my hair.

HELP.

If it's in your budget, I would really recommend working with a good hairstylist for the growing out period. It seems counterproductive, but getting it shaped regularly while it's growing out makes all the difference.

My most recent transition from pixie to now about collarbone-length hair was relatively painless compared to all the previous times I just sort of stopped getting my hair cut altogether until it was the length I wanted.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Looking for hair advice! My hair is dying and I don't know what to do :( I used to have very thick hair, but in the last few years it's been falling out and thinning. Now my hair is constantly flat, even if I had just washed it within the last few hours.

I've tried using a root lifter, but can't see a difference. I had bloodwork done last month and I do not have an iron deficiency. I used to blow dry my hair, but stopped about half a year ago... and I never straighten my hair.

HELP.
Biotin or hair, skin and nails! They are supplements and worked wonders for me!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Yes. Ugh.

I've been blow drying it and doing headbands. Everyone thinks it's super cute. I think it's kind of sloppy looking, though. I also twist an inch or so of the front hair down the side and pin it to keep it out of my face - a french braid type thing, except it's a twist.

Can you cut it all off for me? :eek:

ME!

No tricks because I'm five seconds away from cutting it ALL off.
LET'S DO IT TOGETHER.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

HELP.
I was also having probs with my hair thinning dud to she & stress I think, I tried this hair/shin/nails vite from GNC (mostly cuz it was the cheapest lol, about $12 vs $20 - something for the others) I can't post links right now but it's in a dark brown bottle with a purple label & purple cap I think.

Text me when you need a trim and I'll get you in. :)
As for seeing a stylist... It's not really a buffet thing, more of a time thing. I have very little Rome for anything anymore outside business.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Okay so clear this up for me, are you guys using ACV alone on hair? Like no shampoo or conditioner? Or are you using a sulfate free shampoo with the ACV as a conditioner? Or are you using it along with shampoo and conditioner? I can't find a lot of clarity with just googling it. My initial idea was to use sulfate free shampoo and then use the ACV as a conditioner. Is this a good plan? I'm going shopping tonight so I just wanted to be clear on that. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.