Puppy or baby??

• Puppy

Votes: 58 78.4%
  • Baby

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
If I had to make a choice right now, I'd say puppy.

But if that is the only choice I could ever make and never have an option to get a puppy or baby again, then I'd say baby. So I voted baby.

(ROFLMAO...did I just say "get a baby"?)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Puppy.
Puppies are easier to raise, are less of a responsibility/lifestyle change, are house trained in like 6 months, and dogs can be easily boarded, put in crates for multiple hours at a time etc..

Plus, lets face it, having a dog these days is basically all the fun of having a kid. You can send them to daycare, dress em, shop for em, feed them, send them to school, take them all kinds of places..
Without any of the hassle! lol like talking or taking up all your time or sucking up all your money or ruining your body when they arrive! lol

The idea of having kids is..vague..for me right now. I am in NO WAY prepared right now lol no way in hell. But, some day maybe.. but I'm not sure.

To quote Grey's Anatomy
"It's not that I hate children. It's that I respect children.. as in I think they should have parents that want them."

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
If I had to choose right now, I would pick neither. Jack is puppy enough for us right now. And I'm a little young to be having a baby at my age ;)

But if I had to choose for the rest of my life.... I might still choose puppy. I want children, but I really want to adopt so I could adopt a toddler to get around those rules :p

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Well just make sure you get it from a reputable breeder, and not a babymill.
Well, the (potential) sire is almost completely deaf in one ear, missing a pec, had to have a retainer for his teeth, and has a bad hip. The potential dam (*cough* me *cough*) has poor vision and bad knees. History of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and depression in the lines.

Does that mean we'd be back yard breeders? :rofl1:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Baby, most definitely.
Only because *right now* I can't have a puppy, or even a goldfish for that matter, because where I live, NO PETS. So sad, I miss my Peanut (my cat, for those that don't know).

So baby it is.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I never answered.

Actually because don't know if I can give a straight answer!!!! Right now, puppy. Fred is a great pup!

In another 18 month's the answer could be different though!

Members online

No members online now.