The Good News thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
Tomorrow will be 3 months with Savannah and 3 months breastfeeding. This is the farthest Ive got with any of my kids and she doesnt look like she wants to stop anytime soon.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We have a very exciting week coming up.

Along with our usual busy weeks with my preschool class, our homeschool co ops, gymnastics and everything else... this is Hannah's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!

Tomorrow is our "day off" and I think I'm going to take her to see Finding Nemo 3D and just have a relaxing day (and the library because our books are due lol)

the other days will be busy but her birthday is on Thursday so we will be bringing a special treat to the preschool where I work and she has Co op that afternoon. For dinner we will be taking her to our favorite diner where all the staff knows her very well and her most favorite waitress will be working. Ms Sally is like an aunt... We have been taking Hannah there since she was a week old and we've been going about once a week ever since so she's really grown up there with them and specifically with Ms Sally. They are famiy. They are going to bring her some cake and ice cream and sing happy birthday to her :) she'll be thrilled.

Saturday is her birthday party and we are PRAYING for good weather and NO RAIN. Her party is outside at a park. We rented a pavillion and I will be cooking a bunch of food for everyone. A dear friend who has an incredible talent with cakes and baked good is making her a two tiered Cinderella cake :D She will be so excited.

Going to be such a fun week but I can't believe my (not so) baby girl is going to be FIVE YEARS OLD

Newton had his first trip to the dog park today and was just fantastic. Not afraid of anything and so social with the other people and dogs.

Taqroy

For the first time in 2 months I was not jostled out of sleep by the sound of Greta whining. I am so so glad we are a three dog, non-whiny, household again - and super glad that she is in a fantastic home with people who love her.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
The nurse sent my younger daughter home with "Pink Eye", but a trip to the doctor confirms it was an allergic reaction and not viral. So that's good.

Plus, my older daughter received her acceptance letter to Wilkes University today with their top scholarship. Just as good :D

So, good health and good fortune here!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Sparks I'm excited for Hannah she's going to have a great birthday week. :) You'll have to post pictures. :)

The lady I've been talking to about the child care job said that HR will be contacting me this week. I'm exited to go forward with this job. And in the mean time things are going well at my current job.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Sparks I'm excited for Hannah she's going to have a great birthday week. :) You'll have to post pictures. :)

The lady I've been talking to about the child care job said that HR will be contacting me this week. I'm exited to go forward with this job. And in the mean time things are going well at my current job.
That will be AWESOME for you :) best of luck

I will definitely post pictures :)

Today we went to see Finding Nemo 3D and we were the ONLY ones there lol. We had the whole theater to ourselves which was awesome. it was like a private showing lol

Todays goodnews... I had to remove a spider egg sack from the inner part of the sliding door on the van (we turned it into a little lesson about spider eggs and the egg sack) and the sack broke open and thank GOD they were still eggs and not tiny baby spiders. I was wigged out enough removing the egg sack... if it had have contained lots of baby spiders I would have had a heart attack and died on the spot lol

Lyzelle

Good news, TriCare DOES cover Implanon and I don't have to worry about the referral mess.

So onwards with the plans on getting it inserted Wednesday! I'm so excited. Probably shouldn't have watched the insertion videos though. Now DH is definitely going with me.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

I love that we're going through the same steps at the same time for like the same job lol, HR called me today. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
*flails around*
I only have THREE days left in radio! I'm off Thursday because my mom is having hernia surgery (also I have one personal day I still need to use up. I got it, I'm usin' it!) So today, Wednesday, and Friday. Thassit.

Of course this means my motivation to work is kind of low LOL.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I actually got to take my day off, I'm editing photos from the weekend, I have coffee and The Doors Pandora station playing. It's cloudy and cool outside and I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Brian got incredible job news today :) They still have to work out the details but HE HAS A PERMANENT POSITION. Everything was approved and signed by the managers. so the job is his. now they just have to deal with HR stuff and figure out if they are going to hire him outright right now or wait until his 6 month contract is up (the outcome of this depends on if the contractor company will charge them a fee for cancelling the contract early or not) Either way... he has the job at the end of six months no matter what

BIG HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF :D

Members online

No members online now.