swimming upstream
I'll check this window....

You check that window...

let's both check this window...

nope... no evil bunnies today....so, let's play

LOL!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Lol that was great! They sure are the same size. Great series.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Haha, so cute! Great pictures!!
thanks!

Oh my goodness, I don't think it can get much cuter then that. I LOVE the third picture down. Great pictures!
that one made me laugh!

They are such a great pair!!! I love them both :D
thanks!

Bax, those are great! Thanks for sharing--most enjoyable.
glad you liked them!

Lol that was great! They sure are the same size. Great series.
they are funny--the same size standing on hind legs..but only because Wilson has a long torso--he is actually shorter than Baxter when standing on all four legs!

Those two were clearly meant to be together. Very cute!!:)
they do have fun together!

I was thinking the same thing! :D

*side note: How has he been doing at the DP lately? Or have you refrained from taking him?
We haven't been to the DP with other dogs there--since I have been off from work I have been able to go during "off hours"--which has been nice. I am torn on what to do next week when I go back to work.

Made for each other :D
thanks Renee--who knew Baxter's brother lived in Ohio? LOL!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh those two crack me up!! They look like littermates from that pose almost!

I'm sure you've said why before, but why is Wilson still on a leash?

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Oh those two crack me up!! They look like littermates from that pose almost!

I'm sure you've said why before, but why is Wilson still on a leash?
he has a bad habit of jumping up on people--and I am trying to break him of it--the most effective method right now seems to be to step on the leash before he can get full jump! It isn't a big issue other than for my daughter--so for now, we use the leash.
Also, by having the leash on he seems to know he needs to behave better--I am thinking of making it smaller just for the 'feel" of the leash. I don't know--any ideas on that?

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, they are adorable! They really do look meant for eachother, and really do look like littermates from those pictures. :D Thanks for sharing! :)

They are so adorable!! :) Who has trouble at the dog park?

Also, I even noticed his habit of jumping on people when we stopped at a rest stop for the first time - he was watching some people walk towards the bathroom, and when this one lady got a little close, he surprised me by jumping up on her! She was not happy. It was my fault though, I should've been more on my guard. Hope you break him of it soon!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Thanks Beth--Wilson has had some issues at the dog park---was quite reactive to the other dogs. Not sure exactly why or what is going on--so have been taking him when there are no other dogs there (other than Baxter and Trav). That has been easy enough to do while I have been on vac. --but next week it's back to work. May have to not do the dog park thing for awhile -- not sure if he is settled in now and being territorial, or what. But overall, he is doing well and we love him!

Members online

No members online now.