Beverly Pictures thread

gapeach

Big Mutts
Awww, she looks so sweet in her wittle dress. And so much hair she has! My babies were bald.

gapeach

Big Mutts
I posted b4 all were up. I love the lil booties, jacket and hat. Cute overload!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks everyone.
She is so cute it should be a crime honestly.

Im so excited I get to see her in anouther month! YAY!
I know one more month WOOHOO!!! LOL
<33333333

*melts*

If you could guarantee me that my baby would be like her.. I'd have kids. LOL

Buuuut since my child would be demon spawn, I think I'll live vicariously through you.
LOL And you think shes not gonna be demon spawn look at both her parents.
Breeze .... in the beginning you know I supported you in adopting ..... OMG !!! Anyone who wishes to give up should never see pictures like this !!!!! I could never let this baby go !!!! I can see now why most adoptions whisk the baby away ! No baby should be born and leave it's Mommy !!!! Just DON"T have that baby !!!!!( I DON'T mean Abort !!! I mean don't conceive ! )
I know what you mean Grammy. I was joking with mom yesterday and I was like and you wanted me to do what? Shes like yea well when did you ever listen to me LOL.
And I agree.
So . . . . how many fights have you and your mom had so far over holding her? :D

I'm waiting for the pics of little Beverly in her lavendar dress . . . and some with Walker!
God I lost count LOL.

And they are below and I will get some of the two of them tomorrow today was to crazy.
Cute hospital pics.

What were the initial introductions like?
They were great allt eh dogs calmed right down. Whisper ADORES her she is the only person besides my mom to get kisses LOL. Walker alerts me to every sound she makes already LOL.
Awww, she looks so sweet in her wittle dress. And so much hair she has! My babies were bald.
Thanks. The dress was mine when I was a baby and the sweater and booties were made for me when I was born by my moms great aunt.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Awwww...

PS - I LOVE the hospital balnket... she's a future Chazzer, that's for sure - she has to be, with a DOGGIE BLANKIE!!!

RD

Are you dead yet?
^^ TRUE!!!

Except I was a really ugly baby, LOL.

I love her already.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
her hair may not stay dark. Mom said mine got lighter each time she washed it! I ended up a honey blonde for my childhood.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
her asleep

Done[/QUOTE]

She is just beautiful Breeze! I do have one comment/question for you. I don't know if it is my computer screen--so sorry if this is odd. Her skin in this picture looks like it has a yellow color to it--does she look that way at home? I just wouldn't want her to become jaundiced--do you see the pediatrician any time soon? If she is yellow looking, you want to have her looked at so that can be treated. Just want everything to be ok for you!

milos_mommy

Bax, she looks pretty pink on my screen!

Breeze, she's so beautiful. You must be so proud! She's definately got Josh's eyes...

nancy2394

She is just beautiful Breeze! I do have one comment/question for you. I don't know if it is my computer screen--so sorry if this is odd. Her skin in this picture looks like it has a yellow color to it--does she look that way at home? I just wouldn't want her to become jaundiced--do you see the pediatrician any time soon? If she is yellow looking, you want to have her looked at so that can be treated. Just want everything to be ok for you![/QUOTE]

I didn't even see your post below that cute pic of her sleeping on breeze. Your computer screen isn't messed up.. she's jaundiced. Since breeze got to go home in 24 hours.. jaundice doesn't usually get stated until that time frame. It peaks at about 3-4 days and then should start to come down.

Breeze... get her clothes off and put her in a sunny window several times a day.. just be sure not to let her get too cold, keep the room warm for her. Is she pooping and peeing? Get her to nurse more often if you can. The quicker she starts pooping that bilirubin out the quicker her level will come down.

I would most definately make sure she has an appointment with the pediatrician soon to make sure her bili level isn't up too high. If I had to guess.. I'd say she's around 10 or 12 right now. Giver her a big smooch from all of us chazzers... she's so cute!

Members online

No members online now.