Awww, poor Horsemen *PICS*

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus is still under the weather. My big boy is obviously still feeling the effects of the sedation: he gets cold easily, isn't hungry, seems slightly unsteady on his feet, and doesn't want to move around much. Here's sad Zeus with his bandaged ear (the shaved patch is on the other side of his neck)

I think Voodoo is a bit upset about the way Zeus is acting. He keeps trying to follow Zeus around and wash the scratches on his neck. He even brought Zeus his favorite squeeky. Here's the catahoula terror giving me his best penitent face:
"I'm really sorry. Honest."

These have to be the most pathetic Horsemen pictures I've ever taken. Pardon me while I go hug my boys.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Awwww......the boys look sooooo pitiful...

Blue said:
Zeus is having a pitty party and Voodoo is falling for it.
With faces like that I would be falling for it too....:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
"Can't you just fix it for me? I'll pay you well..." - Dresden Dolls. Seems appropriate.

They actually can hold still? Wow! :D

(off-topic, I swear we just had a blackmouth in for boarding...she's built so much like Zeus instead of like the Dane she's supposed to be, but she wasn't quite a year yet so it's hard to tell for sure)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
(off-topic, I swear we just had a blackmouth in for boarding...she's built so much like Zeus instead of like the Dane she's supposed to be, but she wasn't quite a year yet so it's hard to tell for sure)
Wow, neat! Ironically, people tend to think that Zeus is a great dane puppy, LOL.

The Horsemen are doing much better today. Zeus still looks pitiful, but it looks like he's feeling pretty well.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He does look terribly sad..tell him i am sorry for his boos.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww. . .they aren't radiating their usual energy. Poor Zeus!
They still look very, very sweet. . .:)

ACooper

All I can say is............MILK IT ZEUS, MILK IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!! :lol-sign: :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.