Leaveit and her friend.

RD

Are you dead yet?
So Eve's been visiting the local orphanage lately, and I'm just amazed at how good she is with kids who aren't really accustomed to dogs. I've been taking a lot of pictures, but because they have the kiddos in them, I'm not comfortable posting them all on the internet.

However, this picture just makes me smile every time I look at it. Not the best quality, but I love the look on Eve's face. This is one of her favorite friends - he's maybe 3 or 4 years old, and he LOVES walking her. From the moment she arrives to the moment he leaves, he wants to be holding onto her leash. It's adorable.

The language barrier is funny, btw. The first thing I told Eve when I walked in the door was to "leave it" because someone had dropped a ball nearby. Immediately, all the children decided that her name must be "leave it", so that's what they called her. None of them speak a word of English, and apparently my spanish isn't good enough to explain that her name is Eve, so it was interesting to watch them interact with "leaveit". Anyway, picture!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
AN Eve fix, i feel better already. THat is a breathtaking photo.

Labyrinth

Such a touching photo :)

I'd suggest just blurring the kids face on the other photos you have taken, but the expression on the kids faces make up half the fun of the picture.

RD

Are you dead yet?
She's a special girl. I have so many pictures of her from that day where she's just staring right into the kids' eyes. I've never seen a dog that would do that before, and make eye contact so readily, yet so passively. She really has picked up on human mannerisms.

Members online

No members online now.