Anyone going to Clicker expo?

I was supposed to go to APDT Wizard of Dogs conference in September, (I heard it was great) but had to have surgery..I was so looking forward to it too.:mad:

Everythings done this year..except the Emma Parsons seminar:D here in Calgary, but I'm probably going to APDT's conference next year.

I looked into the next Clicker Expo and CAPDT's big 2007 event but I've seen most of the speakers on the roster so I think I'll stick to APDT's and the odd seminar for 2007.

There's also the Canine Reproduction seminar (Myra Savant) here in Calgary in January, I'll be going to that too. I've done the Structure in Action one of course Myra's seminar would be another piece to that puzzle.

sam

I'm hoping for clicker expo in LA in January. I figured if I can do my flight on air miles and my hotel on VISA travel points then it's doable. I was chasing air miles like a madwoman doing all the bonus airmiles stuff like buying a million roles of toilet paper to get 50 bonus airmiles then DH tells me if you open a new account with Scotia bank you can get a free flight and Edmonton to LA is on the list YIPPPEEE! I wish he had figured that out before I bought 10 pizzas, 10 lasagnas, 1 million roles of tp, 5 boxes of tea etc :p

The gals I train with are going to the next CAPDT conf I think it's going to be somewhere in SK? I haven't looked into that one yet- but I will if I can't go to LA....

opokki

As long as I can come up with the $, I'm hoping to get to the ClickerExpo in Ohio. Its about a 3hr drive for me...I'm not fond of planes.

Brattina88

Hey opokki... I'm hoping I can go to that... Cleveland is not far awar from me at all... IF I plan it right, and have the funds, I'll probably go ;)

Members online

No members online now.