Chaz Puppies of 2015

Toller_08

One more week hopefully! Two at most until I find out who is mine. I know who it's not and I have a feeling I know who it will be, so I'm excited to see not only who it is but also if my guess is correct. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
One more week hopefully! Two at most until I find out who is mine. I know who it's not and I have a feeling I know who it will be, so I'm excited to see not only who it is but also if my guess is correct. :)

Okay the black 'n white is cute but THAT LITTLE ONE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT WITH THE TONGUE
BEST

Puppy day is Wednesday :yikes: :yikes: Better enjoy my sleep + sanity while I still can.
Yay! Can't wait to hear all about the puppy antics (and I've basically been dying over here thinking about what his name is, so I'm excited to find that out :eek:).

Toller_08

Okay the black 'n white is cute but THAT LITTLE ONE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT WITH THE TONGUE
BEST

Haha she seems like quite the character! She originally wasn't one of my favourites based on looks (she is cute but not as pretty IMO as the others), but her personality sounds super fun. Now I really like her and have a sneaking suspicion she is who I will end up with. We shall see. I honestly would be happy with any of them, and have grown very attached to them all.

amberdyan

hahaha, I specifically came here JUST in case you had already posted a picture ; p. Puppy day is so exciting, I'm happy for you!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I need to be friends with you all on fb lol I have pictures there from my phone, just haven't been home long enough to get on the computer to post any! I'll have some tonight :)

He's been so wonderful so far though.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I really like the tricolor with the half white muzzle. But the tongue puppy is cute too.

And omg Hazel and ACD! So many adorable pups.

I need a pup. No I don't. But I do.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I don't know how it's possible for me to enjoy this dog so much only 1 day into it but... I do.

He's bananas for both food and toys which makes me so happy I could cry hahaha. I don't have tons of puppy experience but I just wasn't expecting him to be so YES LET ME WORK FOR FOOD at this age. I give him 1/4 cup of food at a time and we go kibble by kibble just luring different things and not once does he lose focus or interest. And he follows the lure really well!
Like Juno eventually became super food motivated but as a young puppy she did not care at all so that's what I was expecting. I was not expecting for him to get crazy excited as soon as he heard the bag of food opening lol.

He's walking super well on a harness, there's a city park at the end of my street so it's a really short walk even for him and he's so great at just trotting right along like a pro. And do we care about the kids or bikes or people playing tennis or barking dogs? Nope.

I just see so much confidence already, he knocks things over and doesn't back away or even hesitate to check it out. His ears will perk up at loud/sudden noises but then he's cool with it. He runs into things, jumps on and in things, everything is just routine to him.

And I'm really happy with how he and Juno are doing together, they actually for the most part ignore each other, he's been more interested in hanging out and playing with people instead.

I mean he's not so cute when he jumps and bites my arm and thinks it's a tug toy, but we can work on that lol. I don't want to get too excited just yet but holy cow he seems like he has every trait that I wanted.

Members online