I don't really want to ask...

Taqroy

Because I'm still holding a grudge over Matt putting soapy water in the spray bottle that I use for my hair, not asking me if he could use it, pretending like he didn't know where it was, and then getting mad at me when I got mad at him FOR PUTTING SOAPY WATER IN MY HAIR WATER SPRAY BOTTLE.

*ahem*

But he has an interview today and even though I'm still mad I really want him to get a job. So if you guys could muster some *OMGGETMATTOUTOFTHEHOUSE* or *PLEASEGODGETTHISJOB* or *KEEPTAQROYFROMGOINGTOJAIL* vibes, it would be much appreciated.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
-Fingers crossed on both hands and thinking hard on vibes. No one ever better touch my mister bottle...little people use it to mist the plants as well as working on my clay.

SaraB

UGH! My husband did the SAME. DANG. THING. Except it was a spray bottle filled with my favorite smelling dog grooming spray that they don't make anymore. And he dumped it down the drain. I questioned why he would do that when there was an overwhelming grape smell and he claimed he didn't smell it. LIES. No more grape smelling dogs.

Get out of the house vibes sent!!! :p

BWUAHAHAHAA! You got 'em.

What is it with spray bottles? Mom did something similar with the spray bottle(s) I've bought for distilled water that I use with metal work in the workroom. She put some sort of fabric starch in them. Then lied about doing it.

Twice.

If I hadn't assumed she was lying I'd have lost a bunch of work :wall:

Taqroy

I had no idea this spray bottle stealing/dumping was a common occurrence!! I feel better about being so mad about it now though...LOL. Thank you all very much for the vibes!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I don't really use spray bottles, but I think Ted would know better, because he has special bottles for his plants, so he knows to check?

I'd have been super pissed too!

Anyway, lots of vibes, Matt!

Doberluv

Just think of all the worst things he could have done....really, really HORRIBLE things, the worst kinds of things, and you'll feel that this isn't so bad in the whole spectrum. LOL. Lots of super-vibes headed that-a-way.

Job vibes.

If Ben did that, I'd but the spray bottle in the fridge, wait until he was in the shower and then attack. Or throw the thing at his head

Taqroy

One important thing I've learned today: Hide all of my spray bottles. :p
LOL. Glad I can help!!

If Ben did that, I'd but the spray bottle in the fridge, wait until he was in the shower and then attack. Or throw the thing at his head
Oooooh. I like the way you think!

Thanks for the vibes everyone!!

B

Backward_Cinderella

Sending vibes that he got the job!!!

At least he didn't use your good cutting shears on paper like mine did... -_-
Why don't men understand that $300 shears that are used ONLY for hair are used ONLY for hair, and that bottles of water he has only seen you use on your hair are ONLY for hair??????????????

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Job vibes!

I label every stinking spray bottle with a Sharpie because I'm afraid one of these days DH is going to spray the birds with vinegar water instead of bird bath (distilled) water.

Once I angrily accused DH of throwing out a bottle of face wash that was mostly full. After he repeatedly insisted it was empty, we discovered that Sally (who had a bottle chewing fetish at the time) had chewed the bottled squished out the face wash, and evidently lapped it up o_O

Taqroy

LOL tiff! I would be SO freaking mad! His interview went really well, thank you all for the vibes! We should hear back in 3 to 5 days.

Members online

No members online now.