Sometimes I wonder...

BostonBanker

...if there is something a bit off about Meg.

Then I look at pictures of her running, and it removes all doubt from my mind.

BostonBanker

A few more civilized pictures of her, just so I don't completely humiliate her.

They say dogs tend to look like their owners; oh, what I wouldn't give for my dog's physique!

That brief pause right before the huge running fit starts...

Something about her eyes....

jess2416

Who woulda thought
LOOOOOOL those are hilarious....

she's such a pretty girl :) she looks great!!

xpaeanx

Meg is SUCH a pretty girl! You really need to post pics more often!

Btw: where is her paco collar? You did buy one last yr right?

Toller_08

Haha, nothing looks off at all to me! She looks like such fun, wonderful girl. Beautiful photos. :)

ACooper

Hahahhahaha.........I don't think I recall seeing 'undignified' photos of Meg until now! LMAO! THEY'RE GREAT!! ahahhahaha

:rofl1::rofl1:
"Oh HAI! I practicing mah halloweenz costume.......I going as psycho rabid hyena, iz convincing no?"

BostonBanker

Btw: where is her paco collar? You did buy one last yr right?
I did. She does wear it sometimes, but I'm sad to say, it's really a lot heavier than I like her to wear most of the time. Absolutely beautiful, stellar workmanship - but pretty thick and heavy for a rather small girl. The risk I took ordering when I hadn't been able to track any down to see in person first. I keep an eye on their site, because I'd love to try and get a thinner one for her at some point, but 1" seems to be as thin as they go for her size.

Oh WOW, she looks amazing!!!!
Thanks! It has definitely been a challenge keeping her weight down and her fitness up this winter with the massive changes to our lives. She still doesn't have the stamina I'd like her to have given that we start trialling again in a few weeks, but that will come with longer days and warmer weather.

Maybe there IS a little Pittie in Meggie
Oh, I suspect it's in there; even if she is a pure Mountain Cur as she is supposed to be, I believe there is a lot of pittie in the back ground there. After all, one of the things I told my friend when she was pulling dogs with me in mind was that I wanted something like a pit bull that wasn't, so I didn't have as much worry about BSL if I moved. All the things I love about pits are in her - that squishy adoration of humans and cuddling, a huge love of children, decent drive (even if I did have to draw it out of her).

Members online

No members online now.