the rescue AT CEDAR PARK

poeluvr

did you know i have a cat well i do ..this is his story...
One day i went to cedar park wit my family.... where we would camp is a water park) we saw a lot of stray cats at the trailer park next to it. One time i heard i guy talking about how all the people in the trailer parks were moving and he didnt know what would happen to the cats( they were scarce of people, but relied on the people at the park to give them food) thats when i saw one of the guys trying to persuade some man to take a kitten before he left it had no mother, i felt so bad i knew every1 was leaving soon i couldnt leave the motherless kitten behind. I asked my mom, and after much persuation she said i cou;ld get him, which surprised me. I asked the man at the trailer park if he could piut him in one of his cages for that night, we were leaving in the morning and would take him with us then, the man said he would.
The next day i was so excited i ran to the trailer to get him , a note was there that said "umm...that cat should be somewhere", well he didnt put him in the cage, and i couldnt find him. I got a friend to help me after 45 min. we were leaving and i still couldnt find him i was about to give up when i thought umm..maybe i should look under the porch one more time, so as we walked by the trailer i quickly glanced under the porch. And there he was. we took him home, he was extremely weak and couldn't walk, from malnutrition. but now he is the biggest laziest, proudest cat i ever seen (even though something very special to him, which the vet said were the biggest she ever saw, had to be snipped off)...lol
well yep thats the story

mrose_s

BusterLove
oh thats lovely, I found a poor skinny, ginger cat at a park thingy, donga yard where people were staying temp (come to think of it our horses klive there now) and he was so cute, i wanted to look after him but couldn't . My dad said no and I have one cat already that is VERY territorial

Members online

No members online now.