Miss Temporary and The Boonahoula

So yesterday a road trip was taken to visit Jes (MHMR) who was in Indiana from Texas for a week long SAR seminar. It was great, and awesome, and amazing and I was so so happy to be able to see her even if it was only for a few hours.

We also had great food at a restaurant which was a plus.

And I also go pictures of Boone and Tempie and I'm not waiting for Jes to get back into civilization (where her phone and interent work) to post them.

IMG_2943 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Boone looks good in pictures, but they don't do him half the justice they should. He is the most handsome and good looking dog I've ever seen.

IMG_2866 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Little Miss Tempie! Cutest and sweetest dog ever. Plus the most hard working and deserving dog ever.

IMG_2824 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2765 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2940 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2936 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

He's very dignified

IMG_2868 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2945 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2972 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_2948 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

*Few more*

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hurray for Boone & Tempie pics! What an amazing pair!

Tempie is adorable and Boone is the nicest looking 'houla ever! I usually prefer splashy coats but I love his sleek black and tan coat.

There is just something about Boone, he has an amazing presence and he is so completely and fully Jes's dog.

And Tempie is just about the cutest, sweetest thing ever

M

MyHorseMyRules

Awww, they turned out so great! Thanks, y'all. But mostly, thanks to my Twin & Mom for making a ten hour round trip just to see me for about two hours. AND for bringing me a goody bag. AND for buying me dinner so I could eat some real food. Just got back home. I'm completely exhausted, but I'll try to get some of the pictures posted tomorrow.

And FWIW, Tempie passed AMPWDA's Advanced HRD certification. It's a pretty hard test and earned her a national cert, so I'm really proud.

Members online

No members online now.