Greasy fringe? Blowing out a wavy coat

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Anyone have any good ideas to help me with Mia's fringe? It gets clumpier than the others and even if I wash it out then blow dry it it never lies flat like bernard's or Rose's. She has nice fringe but it just always looks wild.

Also, I'd love to really groom Summer up one day. She has cowlicks everywhere. A handler at a show a while back told me that Summer was cute, I just need to blow her hair straight. lol I'd just like to try it and get a picture of her looking pretty. Good products to get her hair to lie flat?

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I know this is a late answer but hope it helps.

Travis is not quite correct in coat, his stands up over his back instead of parting and lying flat. I use a light shampoo and then a a silicone based conditioner ONLY ON HIS BACK. I comb it through with a wide tooth comb. Then rinse thoroughly. Towel dry and let him zoomie. I then take a roll brush and blow dry the hair in the correct direction. Always ensure that the heat is directed down on the hair strand in the direction you want the hair to lie.

Once that is done and take some light weight hot polish and rub it on my hands and run my hands over his back. I then flat iron his coat to give it shine and keep it in the position. It will stay like that for a few days or until he gets wet again.

And that is how we conned our way into a CH! LOL!

Members online

No members online now.