My Ear is Healing Up

Pretty quickly, too, all things considered.

Remember when Tallulah learned to not hit me in the head with her head?

Well, she's found a way to do some damage.

I was sitting on the bed working on some writing and all three dogs were curled up with me. Tallulah was snugged right next to me.

There were some people loading up some stuff into a truck across the street. She didn't know the truck or the people (I checked, the couple who lives there was helping, lol), so she got upset and EXPLODED next to me, launched herself across the room to the other window (where presumably Kharma wouldn't come down on her for being a PITA) and, in the process, mule kicked me in the side of the head. She gave me whiplash, lol, and caught my ear, busted it open and pretty much made my head ring.

filarotten

Fila the love
Yikes! "Glad it is healing up.

Tallulah sounds a lot like Cleo. I have never had so many cuts and bruises from a dog before. She is rather boisterous. LOL

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I got a pretty bad ear gash when I was 8 that cut through the cartilage... Probably should have gotten stitches instead of bandaids lol. If it makes you feel any better, Izzy has sprained my pinky and killed about a round cm of skin on y pinky toe in the last three days. I think she's slowly dismembering me.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe very reason i gave up on hoop earrings. Glad you are healing.

Giny

Ooh, ouch! Don't you love when they look at you like "what, what's up with you?" look? lol

I've had a schnauzer slam his head under my jaw (thank God my tongue wasn't out or it would have been amputated) and my dobie slam his paw on my face cuz he wanted to play. Human abuse, I say! lol

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oooh, don't you love the feeling of a nail digging in the corner of your toe? :yikes:

Renee, I hope your ear feels better soon! :)

Members online

No members online now.