In a bad situation

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I can't really say what it is because I know alot of people on here would be alittle disapointed in me. Its not anything horrible but it is a pretty bad situation. Im not in trouble or anything but it does have to do with a guy I will tell you that much. Lol and no im not pregnent :rolleyes: . Ok just had to get that out.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am also a little confused. if you aren't going to tell us what happened anyway we can't do anything for you. We can't offer advice or sympathies or an opinion. Give us a chance. I mena if you really aren't comfortable with talking about it in the first place why bother with the post BUT you know that there is ALWAYS someone willing to help and there is ALWAYS someone who will listen without judgement.

Feel free to PM or IM me at anytime, we're pretty similar in age and it's pretty hard to offend me so if you gotta get it out or want some help, this gal's always willing to listen! :D

showpug

PixieSticksandTricks said:
I can't really say what it is because I know alot of people on here would be alittle disapointed in me. Its not anything horrible but it is a pretty bad situation. Im not in trouble or anything but it does have to do with a guy I will tell you that much. Lol and no im not pregnent :rolleyes: . Ok just had to get that out.
You may be suprised at how many of us could offer you some wisdom, how many of us may have been through what you are going through etc. Everyone on chaz makes mistakes and we all have a list of things we have done in our life that we regret. I agree with the others though, without more info, there is nothing else that can be done or said to help if that is what you are looking for...

showpug said:
You may be suprised at how many of us could offer you some wisdom, how many of us may have been through what you are going through etc. Everyone on chaz makes mistakes and we all have a list of things we have done in our life that we regret. I agree with the others though, without more info, there is nothing else that can be done or said to help if that is what you are looking for...
Yup so true! We are only human after all. And then there are some of us who have done wrong and don't regret it at all, but don't boast about it either.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
I don't know how much good my counsel would be but if all else fails my PM box is open.

But I doubt anyone's opinion of you would change too drastically if you just came out and said what it was.

Unless it's what I'm thinking it is and in that case, shhh there are children present :D

PixieSticksandTricks

Thanks im not really looking for attention. I just needed to get something out somehow. I will probley PM some of you because it is something I am really struggling with this.

PixieSticksandTricks

GlassOnion said:
I don't know how much good my counsel would be but if all else fails my PM box is open.

But I doubt anyone's opinion of you would change too drastically if you just came out and said what it was.

Unless it's what I'm thinking it is and in that case, shhh there are children present :D
Yeah lol its probley what your thinking

PixieSticksandTricks

sparks19 said:
I am also a little confused. if you aren't going to tell us what happened anyway we can't do anything for you. We can't offer advice or sympathies or an opinion. Give us a chance. I mena if you really aren't comfortable with talking about it in the first place why bother with the post BUT you know that there is ALWAYS someone willing to help and there is ALWAYS someone who will listen without judgement.
Its just hard for me to work up to confidence to actually get to the point. I knew the post was pretty pointless.

Members online

No members online now.