Well, the time has come.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
The demon child (aka Simi) starts her first level of Agility Classes on Monday! I was a little leery of putting her in, because of her shoulder, but the first level is mostly crate games, impulse control, circle work, etc.. The most running she'll do first thing will be restrained recalls, so I'll just hold off on those. The vet said anything on leash is fine.

For 3 or 4 weeks she's going to have agility on Monday and Obedeicne on Tuesday. I was a little freaked out that that will be too much for her puppy brain at first, but then she clobbered me this morning while out for a pee and I was like "Nope, you can handle it. We're going it... you little ****!" lol

So Simi and I start on a very exciting path on Monday. Super stoked.

FG167

How exciting and fun! Where did she come from? I am starting agility with my GSD this summer as well and I'm SO excited :D

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Simi's from Narnia Kennels. I'm very excited to get started with her. Even though she's not going to do any serious agility stuff until a year old, foundations are key!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Today is the day! Classes have been moved into an indoor facility, for the time being, so because of that, I'm not expecting anything great. Simi hates her obedience classes that are indoors (because of the barking) so if there are any dogs barking in here, she'll likely not like it very much, but who knows.

I'm feeling pretty off (muscles are sore and feeling sick) but we're still going to go. Simi's been on crate rest 2 1/2 weeks and has been sound on her shoulder for about a week now. So hoping all goes well. :)

Members online