Sam hasn't eaten all day.

RD

Are you dead yet?
The dog probably already has severe brain damage since she went for a full day with that body temperature. If all of this is true, Sirius, then shame on you and your "vet" for not treating this like the emergency that it is.

No matter what the case is if she dose really have a dog I hope she does the right thing and get's the dog taken care of before it's to late.

bubbatd

Amen.....Sirus, please give us up dates !! We're worried here....about you and the poor dogs.

kelbel

Boxer*Mom said:
Yeah she confuses me too! And the times in between posts are odd.

she just broke her leg, and is on the internet less than 24hrs later, and goes to the mall, oops no she meant fractured, it doesn't hurt. a stranger buys a dog at a pet store and then just tosses it to her and runs off. another dog showed up at her doorstep earlier this month, it runs outside and is hit by a car, develops a tumor, gets pts, and she says, "this is a result of a backyard breeder because a real breeder would have some sort of guarantee on their dogs" How would she know the breeder to get the guarantee or not if it came to your porch? why was it allowed to run outside? Now this dog has a temp. of 110, oops now it's down to 105, the vet sent her home twice when at 104 their brains can be severely damaged. And she don't even remember the name of the illness/virus the vet said her dog has. But the dog will be fine, she will watch it all night.
UMMM, don't forget about the dog that was left on her porch with a picture of itself and then its owner came to get it the next day. And Sam was a dog she was dog sitting whose owner moved away? And the parrot she got and didn't know it was a greenwing mccaw. And the rabbit. Her stories don't all make sense to me. I don't really care if they're true or not though, lol.

Saje

Island dweller
I don't know have a problem with Sirius' story. No, not all of it is clear but I'm sure she'll explain it. She does have a sister on this forum who backs up her stories about her dogs you know.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
I don't think I've seen a pic of any of her dogs, just the cat and a fuzzy picture of a big rabbit. Maybe I missed them somewhere? I understand if you haven't been in a place for long and can't find your stuff like a scanner or usb cable, someone borrows your digital camera, etc. but I have my pics in two places online as a backup plus no digital cameras here either, so I have pics on cds and dvds. Plus anybody can pretend to be whatever or whoever they want to be online, so who knows for sure. Like that wierd person that was on earlier about his eat the dog or put in a shelter scam.

Saje

Island dweller
Sure but sirius is a good member who posts frequently and I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

bubbatd

Saje... I agree with you ...though it's hard to put together...who is her sister here ?

Saje

Island dweller
bubbatd said:
Saje... I agree with you ...though it's hard to put together...who is her sister here ?
mastiffgirlie I think she was first actually. if i remember correctly

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Everyone wants something from me. My life is a mess. So I think after this post I'll take a break from chaz for awhile.

I brought Sam to another vet and he said that what they told me was bogus. He gave her some meds to help bring the temp down and said that they would run some tests on her and call me in the morning. I got a call this morning saying that they ran some tests on Sam and had her in cold water all night. I'm so worried.

For those of you who don't think I have a dog; so be it. Just because I don't feel comfortable posting my or my dog's picture's on the internet shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Have fun

Laurr

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Alrighty then. I hope you get your situations worked out. And someone can help Sam be well. :cool:

But if you don't feel comfortable putting up your or your dogs pics, Why do you feel comfortable putting up what's supposed to be your cat, rabbit, bird, and horse? :confused:

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Boxer*Mom said:
But if you don't feel comfortable putting up your or your dogs pics, Why do you feel comfortable putting up what's supposed to be your cat, rabbit, bird, and horse? :confused:
I think that you should be respectful of my decision. (no offence.)

Members online

No members online now.