How often are you on Petfinder?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I check Petfinder nearly weekly, not because I'm looking for another dog, but because I have a collection of 1000+ images of "cool looking mixed breed dogs" saved on my computer and I'm always adding to it xD
Did you see the dog I posted in the want thread?

Probably at least every two days! I enjoy searching for all animals, even not in my area, and seeing what's all available. I know I couldn't get another right now, from anywhere, but might as well look. :p

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Maybe once a week...

I am not looking for another dog and I am not able to take another dog at the moment...

I guess it's just a form of self torture :p

Equinox

IIT: Actual people who look at Petfinder more than I do. Next time my friend asks me "is looking at adoptable dogs ALL you do??", I'm telling him to shove it :cool:

DJEtzel

Whenever I am ready for a new foster I check out local animal control's petfinder a few times a week. Otherwise, maybe once every few months I'll look at dogs for me. I could add one any time, but don't need to, so I usually resist. I find a lot of dogs' petfinder ads through facebook dog friends and I have applied for one in the last 6 months- I was approved, but didn't make the trip (a few states away) to see him before he got adopted, so I missed out.

amberdyan

I'm not on very often because I would probably fall in love with multiple dogs and beg my fiance to let me get them. I can afford/have the time for 1 more dog, but I don't really have the space... it's easy to talk myself into the idea that "so many people have 2 dogs in an apartment and this apartment is big LETS DO THIS." However, I do "like" multiple shelters on facebook and sometimes die with want when they post a cute dog. In fact, just the other day I seriously contemplated having a talk with my fiance about acquiring a 3 year old basenjii mix....

Members online

No members online now.