Hello from London!

Hi Everyone,
My names Molly I'm a student from London!
I live with my fiance and 3days ago Coco the Jack chi joined our "family".
Finding it quite hard to handle her,probably have a small case of the "puppy blues" but each day is getting better,or atleast I'm sobbing less!
Heres some pictures!

:doh::doh:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Welcome to the forum! Your puppy is quite cute :D

I've raised 4 chihuahuas and 1 border collie, all from puppies, and I've survived! I'm sure you'll be fine! :)

Jessie your chihuahuas are lovely!And ofcourse Rory!
Did you let them all sleep in the bed with you from the start?My little Coco loves it in my bed but I only let her in in early morning,incase she goes toilet before that!
xx

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Welcome to the forum. I have two dogs and one of them is still currently a puppy (about 8 months or so now)... there are times where it can feel overwhelming raising a puppy, but it's worth it in the end. Don't hesitate to ask us questions whenever you have any... we'll do our best to answer and help out.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Jessie your chihuahuas are lovely!And ofcourse Rory!
Did you let them all sleep in the bed with you from the start?My little Coco loves it in my bed but I only let her in in early morning,incase she goes toilet before that!
xx
Thanks!

Mine have all slept in my bed from pretty much the beginning. I have a set of pet stairs that I push against my bed, and I also give the chihuahuas access to a pee pad incase they need to go in the middle of the night.

All of mine easily hold it overnight now, but when they were puppies I would make sure to wake them up in the morning to pee before they'd wake me up. First thing I would do is take them outside, then feed them, and take them back outside. Make sure your pup pees/poops before going back inside... take her for a walk to loosen things up.

Once back inside, don't let her out of your sight until she's reliable in the house without accidents. Keep an enzymatic cleaner handy in case she pees or poops on the floor. My favorite is Nature's Miracle, but any brand you have access to should do the trick.

Things will always get easier as your puppy gets older, so don't stress too much! :)

Welcome! What a very cute puppy! My mom has a Chihuahua/Jack Russel mix named Charlotte! A very difficult mix, she has the energy of a JRT and the Fiestyness of a Chihuahua!

cloudcandy

Cloudcandy
Whats enzymatic cleaner?Is it something that gets rid of the urine scent for the dog?Ive been wary of that and wether it will encourage her to go back in the same spot.
Hello to everyobe elseee!!

Members online

No members online now.