Keeda, Midget, & Buddy

xpaeanx

So are you guys ready for my 4th pic thread in a week! LOL.

It's REALLY foggy today.. so these aren't the best pics... sorry

proof it's fog and not my camera skills:

Today:

Thurs:

On to the pics... since the Montauk thread was a whole one with nothing but Midget I tried to get some Keeda pics... Unfortunatly all she does is sniff the ground for things to chase.

the only two I got with her not sniffing:

Next come the Midget pics... :)

xpaeanx

Not so many as I was *trying* to get some good Keeda shot... *glares at keeda for not cooperating!*

And some of my aunt's dog Buddy... he was visiting for the day!

:) Ok I'm done for the day now! lol... sorry for the fog in the pics... I don't know how to fix it.

cute pics!

Driving over the GW was horrible today, as was coming up the palisades... you couldnt see the car right in front of you... so I can vouch for the fog.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Buddy looks sad without his mommy! I love Midget :) He's got the cutest little corgi butt-stump :lol-sign: Keeda's prick ears are so endearing when she's searching around like that :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am officially a Buddy fan. THat pic of him resting his chinnychopper is fantasic. LOve your dogs, like the weather as it compliments your dog in the first pics. THe one with Keeda looking back at you is really nice too.

xpaeanx

Thanks everyone!!!

The fog must have been everywhere huh PM? Normally we get fog out here, but it doesn't travel that far in.

Buddy's a cool dog. He's very docile and friendly. My aunt lives down in Maryland, she was just up here because it was her daughter's birthday.

Members online