A cool Sunday run: Dance, Keira and Ripley

Toller_08

Here are just some pictures from our walk at the park this afternoon. It was cold enough out for the Dobes to wear their winter coats and Dance is totally out of coat right now so she got to wear hers too. :)

[playing with my mom]

More!

Toller_08

Ripley thinks you can run faster if you close your eyes..

Dance is just too cute and happy all the time

Still some more!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Wonderful pictures! I hate snow... but I love the pictures that come with it.

FG167

Great pictures! I am sort of bummed I won't be able to get fun snow photos this year (most likely) :( On the other hand, these are gorgeous! I love their matching coats! They are all so striking :)

crazedACD

Gorgeous!! I love your pictures, the one of the three of them is beautiful.

Those coats are kind of sexy, haha, love them!

Equinox

These photos are STUNNING!! And so are the dogs - between them, the snow, and the photography, it's absolute perfection.

I'm so jealous of the snow, we'll probably only get one day of a half inch of snow... next year, in March.

Amazing pictures! They look so happy. This forum has made me fall in love with dobes. Seriously, I'm crushing hard on all the big red dobermans cruising around here.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
What the F!!? These are the most gorgeous pictures ever, Devan! :eek: You got mad skills. Seriously, these could be published. I love the Dobies bounding around with their chin icicles. And Dance is way too beautiful... my fave:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What brand of coats are those? They look sooo comfy.

I love your dogs and seriously think you are amazing at photographing them. I am terrible at photographing dogs in snow.

Toller_08

Thank you so much, everyone! :)

Wonderful pictures! I hate snow... but I love the pictures that come with it.
I wish I could enjoy snow like that too! Just in pictures.

Dance possibly has the cutest face ever.<3
Seriously, though, why is everyone else getting snow?
Feel free to take some! We've had snow since the beginning of October. It melted mostly by mid Oct and then since about Oct 27 we've been covered in snow and I don't think it plans to leave any time soon.

I really don't mind the snow though. I just wish the wind and ice didn't have to come with it.

These photos are STUNNING!! And so are the dogs - between them, the snow, and the photography, it's absolute perfection.

I'm so jealous of the snow, we'll probably only get one day of a half inch of snow... next year, in March.
You're nuts! At least you get to enjoy pretty greenery all year long. I'd love just a half inch of snow once or twice a year haha.

What brand of coats are those? They look sooo comfy.

I love your dogs and seriously think you are amazing at photographing them. I am terrible at photographing dogs in snow.
They are Chilly Dogs coats from Chillydogs.ca. I love them for their easy on/off and their comfort. And if it's super cold it's easy to throw a sweater or PJs on underneath. But these ones are fine just as is up to about -22C (not sure what that is in the US - but it's about our average deep winter temperature) or so I find.

Isn't it hard to photograph dogs in snow?! I was having such a hard time with the stark white background. And you can't really tell, but for a while the snow flakes were pouring down and making it really hard to focus on a subject rather than snow flakes.

spiffy

Photo op...Frolicking in the Snow. Gorgeous dogs beautiful winter coats.

Members online

No members online now.