How much can I expect to pay for a standard poodle?

Saeleofu

Ive personally heard mixed reviews from poodle people about this breeder. I guess its about what your comfortable with. Certainly not the worst!
Do you have any breeder recommendations?

The breeding I was planning on getting a pup from may or may not happen. But I'm considering the breeding listed here (Kiss x Whip), however it's likely to produce a shorter dog than I'd like.

If I find the right pup from the right breeder, I may be able to get one as early as June :D If I end up going to Bergin this year (looking more and more like it's going to be pushed back a year) then I'll leave him with the trainer (aka my dad ;)) for the month I'm gone.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I personally would not get a puppy from that litter. Just looking at "Whip's" pedigree he looks a little line/inbred. There are a couple dogs that have produced Addisons in there. I also noticed alot of Tudorose dogs that have/have produced Addisons and Bloat in the Poodlehealthregistry.com website. I would personally not be comfortable with a dog from those lines.

Where do you live and what is your breeder "radius"? What geographic area are you looking at breeders in?

Members online

No members online now.