Summer is a Saint

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This reminds me of some other recent pictures...

DSC_1451 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

And some other pictures from house/dog/cat sitting

They like their sweaters

DSC_1344 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1336 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

On the couch

DSC_1350 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Fat dog in the diet pen

DSC_1352 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Rose!

DSC_1357 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1480 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

The grey coming in on her face

DSC_1472 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Oh Mia

DSC_1514 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Joy cameo

DSC_1491 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia is a very lucky little dog . . . the others haven't killed her yet, lol.

I'm wondering when Joy is going to decide to screw with the perpetual motion dustbunny :rofl1:

Michiyo-Fir

Awww Rose! I always have a soft spot for her! Mia looks as energetic as ever! Nia seems to have calmed down a lot this year. She can now not demand to go out and drive me absolutely insane for 2-3 days at a time..although she is very energetic when we do go.

I love that one photo of Summer with the light on her face and looking down from the side of the sofa?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia is a very lucky little dog . . . the others haven't killed her yet, lol.

I'm wondering when Joy is going to decide to screw with the perpetual motion dustbunny :rofl1:
Mia is a little bit of a lucky dog. She really really tries to tick all the others off. Luckily they're all very easy going. Mia's definitely the most different of the papillons.

No one messes with Mia. ;) She's the one that messes with everyone else, lol. Besides, Joy is MUCH MUCH sweeter than Mia is. She is such a nice cat.

Really cute pics! :rofl1:
Thank you!

Awww Rose! I always have a soft spot for her! Mia looks as energetic as ever! Nia seems to have calmed down a lot this year. She can now not demand to go out and drive me absolutely insane for 2-3 days at a time..although she is very energetic when we do go.

I love that one photo of Summer with the light on her face and looking down from the side of the sofa?
Mia... she's interesting these days. I think her go is even more GO than as a youngster. However, she rests nowadays and is ok sleeping during some of our down time. She'll also be ok with skipping a day and even two with minimal exercise. We usually do get in at least a 30 min game of fetch or some training in a day. She gets antsy after 2 days though to the point it annoys me. She's still very excitable. Still very loud. But she's really getting to be a good dog.

Members online

No members online now.