Results from this weekend.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So another trial has come and gone and Izzie improves every run we do. Only one Q this weekend but we had a lot of almosts! We only missed a gamblers Q by 1 point because she got the zoomies, if i had been more flexible we would've Q'd for sure. Jumpers 1 was during a hot hot part of the day and we were 0.84 seconds over time but completely clean, oh well. Our second standard would've been perfect and a Q if i hadn't led out just a little too much causing izzie to be too focused on me and not enough on the tire in front of her which she ducked. Live and learn though! Anyways! Picture time!

This Q in Jumpers has moved her up to Advanced Jumpers now!

Someone snagged this one of Izzie too!

Sunnyshines

Owned by Norrbottenspets
Congrats on the move up!! I got to watch some of your runs on Saturday and you both did very well :) I look forward to seeing Izzie run in Balzac in October. You mentioned before you were entering, right? Or have I completely lost my mind... It has been known to happen.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Congrats on the move up!! I got to watch some of your runs on Saturday and you both did very well :) I look forward to seeing Izzie run in Balzac in October. You mentioned before you were entering, right? Or have I completely lost my mind... It has been known to happen.
I saw you with Sunny there too, i loved her pink tail!

I'm hoping we get into the Balzac one, though some of the ladies in my club said it took them 3-4 tries to get into a training troop trial! So fingers crossed!

Otherwise we're sending off our form for the Calgary Agility Association trial on Friday, that one is in November. Then we're going to try for the 2x4 trial in Balzac in december.

Sunnyshines

Owned by Norrbottenspets
Aw thanks! I wanted to come up and say hi but I didn't know if that was weird... I will certainly do so at Balzac though!

I will think positive thoughts about us both getting in to the Training Troop October trial. I was thinking of entering the November one as well, but I'm not positive yet. We'll have to see how Sunny does with her visiting of the ring crew!

mhabca

Well, I decided to be weird and did go up and say "Hi". I think I took you a little by surprise.

Can I post the picture of Izzie sporting her Flashing Canine's coloured toenails?

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Well, I decided to be weird and did go up and say "Hi". I think I took you a little by surprise.

Can I post the picture of Izzie sporting her Flashing Canine's coloured toenails?
Haha yeah you did surpise me a little! I know one chaz member out there so i just couldn't think of who you were!

By all means go ahead and post the toenail picture!

mhabca

Here she is, sporting her Flashing Canine colours (teal and purple) in honour of our Fall Trial. The colours didn't come out as well as I'd hoped.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Congrats :) Glad to hear you guys are continuing to have a blast!

adojrts

Congrats, and don't worry about the near misses on Q's, completely normal for newbie dogs and handlers. Kinda like a rite of passage to get those bobbles out of the way :)

Members online

No members online now.