Jackchi?

rbyw

Anyone had one, know someone who owns one. Obviously, not a breed but there are two Jack-chi puppies needing homes nearby to me.
Anyone advice on a jack russell or a chihuahua? Exercise needs, agressiveness?
Thanks

Brattina88

Your best bet would be to research both breeds... pick the 'worst' traits of both breeds, and that's what you could potentially end up with. ;)
I would imagine that particular mix to have a decent amount of energy, and 'tude! :p

Dekka

Just try me..
Can you meet the parents? Chances are the parents aren't typical well bred versions of their breed..

But yes pic the worst of both breeds and see if you can live with it :D

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
a jack x chihuahua could be a great dog or a horrible one depending on what your looking for...

but from that kind of mix id expect LOTS of noise, both breeds tend to be talkers.
expect HIGH energy, chihauhas get a rap for being lap dogs as it is, but in all honesty they are very high energey for a little dog, and jacks, well jack are on the go!
prey drive, chihuhauas are mini hunters and while often fine with their own breed, often dont get along with strange dogs, jacks are also drone to dog agression with strange dogs...it would definatly be a puppy id MAJORLY socilize, and go to training classes with.
id also expect a dog whos very connected to their person.

reaserch a jack/parsons and a chihuahua, take the WORSE traits form both, combine them together and if you can handle those worst traits in one dog youll be set lol

Members online

No members online now.