where the red fern grows

poeluvr

these are movies for dog lover i love them, you guys should all watch them. tell me which ones you have watched:
1)beethoven 1
2)beethoven 2
3) Fluke
4) Where the red fern grows
5) My dog skip
tell me what you liked!

Last edited:

poeluvr

o yea homeward bound i loved it i havent seen the second one of it though. yes lassie's a classic. whats shilo about? cats and dogs?
i thought cats and dogs was about the people who had dogs?
where the red fern grows is the best you should watch it!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Seen and own them all i make an effort to buy every dog movie out there. Fluke is probley my favorite makes me cry everytime especially when Rambo dies! Don't worry thats not giving away the end the whole movie is about death. I actually collect them I should say.

I own them now mainly for my neices not sayig i won't watch them either ;)
I own

Shiloh
Shiloh 2
My dog Skip
Call of the Wild
White Fang
Old Yeller
Where the Red Fern Grows old and new version
All the old Benji movies
A number of Dog Racing movies
Beetoven
All the old Lassie Movies
New Lassie Movie
Milo and Otis
Napoleon
101 Dalmations 1-2 cartoon
101 Dalmations 1-2 Real
Turner and Hooch
K9 Cop 1-2
Mans Bestfriend
Cujo
RoboDog
Balto
Bingo
All Dogs Go To Heaven 1-2 and the Christmas one
Fox and the Hound
See Spot Run
Silver
Homeward Bound 1-2
Cats and Dogs
Good Boy

And there are im sure others im forgeting but i have a large collection.

S

stirder

seen all of the ones listed so far. a couple that havnt been added yet are White Fang, Journey of Natty Gahn, and Kelly. kelly is actually a tv show that was or is on in australia, now on video, its about a german shepherd.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Shilo's about a boy who finds a beagle and his owner is really mean so he tries to get the beagle from him. It's pretty old. Cats and Dogs is about this time when cats try to take over the world and dogs have this secret organization thing.

poeluvr

i haveonly watched a bit of benji it always makes me cry that he never has a home so i dont watch anymore. i love milo and otis! love4pits didnt the new where the red fern grows movie break your heart
yeah i felt bad when rambo died but he turned into a squirrel and fluke found him

S

stirder

yeah, the new red fern was really sad. of all the benji movies my favorite was "benji the hunted". cats and dogs was pretty good. another good one is "good boy"

S

stirder

my dog skip is REALLY good. but also REALLY sad. if I remember correctly its supposed to be based on a true story isnt it? I think any of the movies listed here, that you havnt seen, would be really good ones to rent. now I want to watch my dog skip, win dixie (never seen it), and benji the hunted.

poeluvr

i no i lo0ve watching dog movies cuz it brings mecloser to my dog...im so weird while all my friends watch you know house of wax, lords of dogtown ,going the distance i love these types. but youd never think it if you met me

My Dog Skip was good. I though Because of Winn-Dixie was sort of bad, though. The acting wasn't excellent and they changed almost everything about it. I didn't like it at all.

poeluvr

o crap i just asked my mom to rent winn dixie if my dog skip aint in...hopefully it is

Fran27

I remember Turner and Hooch... That was sad, but cute.

There is also a movie about some sled dogs losing their masters, and all their adventure until they find them again.. Antartica I think? Man that movie really made me cry when I was 15.

Members online

No members online now.