Dog Rule #1

DanL

When you have to puke, find a rug and avoid any surface which can easily be cleaned such as hardwood or tile.

Obviously you know what happened here this morning!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Aaaaaaaargh that drives me crazy!

I grew up spoiled with 2 dogs that would beg to be taken outside when they had to puke. My current guys don't have a clue that we don't want that on the floor!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Virgo would always try to make it to a slick surface, but since she usually couldn't whine and gag at the same time, I didn't hear what she was doing until right before....most times I was able to get a trashcan under her head and she would upchuck in there.

Luckily, the two times I've seen Sawyer throw up, it's been outside at work where I could just hose it away.

Maxy24

Max always heaved pretty loud like 9 times before the puke actually came out so we could have time to rush him out.

DanL

Daisy must have grazed on enough grass to feed a cow this morning.

Both my big dogs will sometimes puke up a bit of bone from their dinner, but the grass thing is unusual. There was a small piece of bone in it which is probably why she ate it.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Well, she is big, black and white...kind of like a cow... :D

I hope her tummy feels better now.

elegy

overdogged
luce puked RIGHT NEXT to the kitchen floor last week. literally two inches from the edge of the livingroom carpet. argh!

and then last night i stepped barefoot in cold cat barf on the carpet. i was less than amused.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Our house is 100% tile, EXCEPT for one itty bitty area rug that is mostly covered by an 100 lb. coffee table.

So of course, when Tengu had to puke, it was right on the friggin carpet! The second time she came up to me, and I was like, "hey girl," and she harfed a big one all over my shoes.

mypony89

My dog apparently hasn't learned the difference about what comes out of its mouth or what comes out of the other end. Either way, it all ends up in the house. :)

Lilly usually gives me some warning before she pukes, but when she is angry, she will march across the garage and two tiled rooms for the chance to pee on the carpet. She will always pee within the first 4 inches of carpet. Spiteful little hussy :rolleyes:

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Cider heaves loud before puking. I hear it, I holld mouth shut dog under arm and run for outside.. If the doors are closed or I don't think we'll make it I head for tile..
On her own she picks carpet.
Saving grace last week was when she had liquid poop at 6am and didn't wake me up, she did it on the hardwood at my door, rather than the larger carpeted area..

T

tessa_s212

Or better yet,..

When you have to puke, find the nearest human with the best clothing, proceed to climb onto their lap, and THEN puke on them.

Members online

No members online now.