The Venting Thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am waiting impatiently for Disney to release their official schedule and hours for January. Don't they know people like me are obsessing over reservations and planning lol

Toller_08

Not really a real vent I guess, but I am SO BORED. It sounds like a silly thing to complain about, but it's amazing how ridiculously hard it is to sit somewhere bored out of one's mind for 8.5 hours a day. There is only so much cleaning and organizing I can do in a tiny little store each day, and it doesn't keep me busy long. Sometimes it's nice to not have much to do, but most days I'd rather actually work and do something when I come to work. Still 2 hours left to go...

Grab

I'm doing an online secret santa type exchange. I really enjoy these types of things, in general :) the person I'm buying for is either in high school or 19 or both. And likes Pokemon and anime. Do I know anything about either of these things? I do not. I'm sure there's different types of anime,which were not specified, lol

SO beyond irritated with Virgin Mobile right now!!! Anyone have any info or experience with filing a class action lawsuit against a large business!? Input would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I really wish I could, but I'll be spending the day at the VA fighting for Jon to have surgery. Seems like all I do lately is work and fight. *sigh*
I feel your pain, dad is a Viet Namm vet & we had to fight for YEARS (mom has been fighting with the govt & the VA since she & dad were first married 30 yrs ago) & he just now got his 100% disability. He was blown off an armored personal carrier & was burned over 40% of his body & after years of filing & documenting & all that **** they finally have him his 100%

Saeleofu

My dog is NOT an Australian Shepherd. Stop saying that. Seriously, that seems to be the breed of the week or something.

Saeleofu

Sael, anyone who thinks Logan is an Aussie shepherd doesn't deserve the time devoted to irritation at them IMHO :/
It wouldn't be so bad if thy asked "Is he an Australian shepherd?" but they don't even ask, they just tell whoever they're with that that's what he is, the end. I got it about 2365787876 times at Riverfest. Several times I heard people discussing his breed and interrupted to correct them :rofl1:

OH. I did this to a police officer last week, too. He complimented me on my dog's behavior, then asked if he was an Irish wolfhound :wall: I said no, he's a smooth collie. Then he asked if he's a Russian wolfhound. NO. HE'S A COLLIE WITH SHORT HAIR. "Oh, so he's like a greyhound or something?" NO. JUST NO. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Saeleofu

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I can relate. This is my emaciated Great Dane. I tried to explain to the person that he is not a Great Dane and was told that they have owned and raised Great Danes for a long time and know what they are talking about an they know he is a Great Dane and that I obviously don't feed him enough.

The beezer is not amused

Members online

No members online now.