Intro

I am a petsitter and have been into dogs for years. I also love cats and owned several of them over the years. I also have a cockatiel and two finches. I have always had a passion for animals.

I started out my love for animals wanting to go to vet school. I opted to stay out of vet school and just study science and research. In the meanwhile I work in a lab and started a petsitting business this year.

I have 2 dogs mixed breeds: Ranger is my SPCA rescue. He is a 5 year old neutered male. I got him at three monthes and he is a doberman mix. My second little honey is Poochy. I got him from my mother in law. He was the only surviving pup from a constantly pregnant badly managed Chow mother. She was obviously of excellent genetic background to be able to live under the awful conditions she lived under. Anyway Poochy is my miracle pup. He survived a parvo infection at 3 monthes (I treated it myself because the vet cost too much), and he is now a healthy full grown strong dog at 4 years of age. His daddy was an English Bulldog. He has a very dominant but loving disposition.

I am very commited to my pets....we have gone through so much together and I would love to share and learn with and from all of you fellow dog lovers. I also have 3 children who I passionately adore. They are 6,7, and 9 years old-2 boys and 1 girl.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

garyluer

Gentle Ben
Hi Mothergoose -
Welcome to Chaz. A lot of great and knowledgable people here. I'm sure you'll find them informative and also fun. Let's see some pics.

Members online

No members online now.