Hello From Michigan

VonDoom

Hello Everyone, Ive been lurking on the forum for a bit and decided to introduce myself. Im sure alot of people here already know me but for those that Dont Im known as VonDoom In the world of Dobermans And am the founder and Administrator of Doberman-Chat.Com Its been pretty cool browsing a vB K9 forum i dont have to admin. Anyways here are a few Pictures of my Pack. i hope you all enjoy them.

European Dobermann

European Dobermann

American Doberman Pinscher

American Bulldog

Beautiful dogs!! What kind is the last picture, the brown and white one? Adorable!

I have had a few people say mine might be part Doberman because of the shape of his head. I have had people say a lot of breeds though so it's hard to say what he really is. His markings are a lot like the Canaan Dog but his head and ears are not. I did have a DNA test done so I should know something soon!

VonDoom

Thanks for the compliments, Daisy is an American Bulldog, we rescued from Death row at the pound, she can be a handfull, but all in all she is a real sweetheart. :D

Wow Kim your dog really does have a true European Doberman Head, actually if the ears were more doberman and the color was different your dog has a head most euro breeders would kill to have on there pups.

Members online

No members online now.