The Good News thread

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
My sister is taking her driving test today! I took the afternoon off work to go with her and I'm really excited. It's a different test than I took (different town) so I don't know how easy/hard it is, but I hope she passes! She's a good driver, but she doesn't have much freeway experience and the place is near a freeway so she's nervous. I never got on the freeway when I took my test. Never had to parallel park, back around a corner, or any of that stuff people told me about beforehand. So hopefully her test will be pretty easy and straightforward. Also I hope it doesn't rain because if it does she can't take it. :(

SaraB

So weird to say, I had SO MUCH FUN at the interview yesterday! It was long and very intense and I left with a massive headache after 4 hours of interviewing, but it was such a great experience it was worth it.

Random weird part: I went to change into my super cute blazer after the dog demo part and Zinga had pulled it into her crate and destroyed it. Made an interesting story to tell the people interviewing me. :rofl1:

The girls did awesome. I realized on my drive down there that Zinga had never played agility at a facility other than our home school. Asked if I could warm her up before the actual demo and she didn't even hesitate to be awesome. The disc didn't go as fantastic as it could have, but I did forwarn them all that we have had 3 feet of snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving, so I was a bit rusty. I think the agility awesomeness made up for it.

I am so excited. I really hope this works out, I want to work for them. I want to be someone that everyone looks up to and aspires to be like, just like I aspire to be like the trainers there now. But for now, patience. Hopefully I hear back soon.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I am so excited. I really hope this works out, I want to work for them. I want to be someone that everyone looks up to and aspires to be like, just like I aspire to be like the trainers there now. But for now, patience. Hopefully I hear back soon.
I hope so too because I'm pretty sure if it does we'll get to play at agility trials together. =D =D =D

Saeleofu

All the vibes coming your way Sara! I really hope you get it!

SNOW DAY! This never happens. Usually when it snows I have to wo to work anyway, since animals still get hungry when it snows, but NOT TODAY. I was supposed to go work for an hour to give someone a lunch break and then go volunteer in farms, but the animals are all in pasture already, and I got a call from my boss to stay home since it's only an hour. And I'm only losing out on an hour's pay since the rest would have been volunteering. WOO!

SaraB

Yay Sara! I hope you get an offer from them soon.
I hope so too because I'm pretty sure if it does we'll get to play at agility trials together. =D =D =D
Woohoo!! I honestly think that's going to be the hardest thing for me to leave (other than friends and family of course). I love my agility family to death and it's going to be scary to leave that support. I keep thinking of which trials that will be worth it to drive back for.

All the vibes coming your way Sara! I really hope you get it!
All the vibes Sara!!!

:cheers:
Thanks everyone!!! I should hear back "late this week/early next week". So probably 2 weeks. :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I was telling Tim the other night that I REALLY want you to get it because OMG!! But...I don't want you to leave :(
So weird to say, I had SO MUCH FUN at the interview yesterday! It was long and very intense and I left with a massive headache after 4 hours of interviewing, but it was such a great experience it was worth it.

Random weird part: I went to change into my super cute blazer after the dog demo part and Zinga had pulled it into her crate and destroyed it. Made an interesting story to tell the people interviewing me. :rofl1:

The girls did awesome. I realized on my drive down there that Zinga had never played agility at a facility other than our home school. Asked if I could warm her up before the actual demo and she didn't even hesitate to be awesome. The disc didn't go as fantastic as it could have, but I did forwarn them all that we have had 3 feet of snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving, so I was a bit rusty. I think the agility awesomeness made up for it.

Airn

Woohoo!! I honestly think that's going to be the hardest thing for me to leave (other than friends and family of course). I love my agility family to death and it's going to be scary to leave that support. I keep thinking of which trials that will be worth it to drive back for.

Thanks everyone!!! I should hear back "late this week/early next week". So probably 2 weeks. :D
Would you be relocating to St. Louis area?

If so... ST. LOUIS MEET UP! (Not super close to me, but closer!)

And of course, good luck. You deserve it!

I'm just happy Fiora hasn't killed Gwen. And does not want to. They're already adorable together!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just bought groceries...now I have ALL THE FOODS. Om nom nom.

And I also bought...makeup. New makeup brushes. Eye liner. Lip stuff. Hair goop. Hair decor. I'm going to attempt to be a girl. Wish me luck!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Met with advisors today and definitely feel like I'm on the right track. Thinking I will have to go full time, though. May be interesting to do with work and such. Definitely have a bit of thinking to do there.

Josh and I had a nice chat last night too... I feel like we are back on the same page again. Looking up.

Study my ass off tonight, two exams tomorrow. Study my ass off again tomorrow and finish up my lab report and then Thursday have my last test of the week, go to work and then dress shopping with Danielle! GIRLS NIGHT FTW.

Hoping to be very productive over the next few days. :D

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Met with advisors today and definitely feel like I'm on the right track. Thinking I will have to go full time, though. May be interesting to do with work and such. Definitely have a bit of thinking to do there.

Josh and I had a nice chat last night too... I feel like we are back on the same page again. Looking up.

Study my ass off tonight, two exams tomorrow. Study my ass off again tomorrow and finish up my lab report and then Thursday have my last test of the week, go to work and then dress shopping with Danielle! GIRLS NIGHT FTW.

Hoping to be very productive over the next few days. :D
Yay! Glad things are looking up!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty

Best of luck to you :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Home. Safe. Still shaking. That was scary. I turned onto a road and I wasn't actually turning, I was just sliding in the general direction I needed to go.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just downloaded a GBA ROM for my phone...and all of my most favorite GBA games EVER, including Pokemon, Zelda, and Fire Emblem.

My life is now complete.

Members online

No members online now.