Reptile lovers unite!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I've been expanding Jagger's diet. Bits of fresh fruit, a dab of honey, BFG instead of CGD, and finally crickets. The crickets are gut-loading right now, I'll probably feed them out tomorrow night. I got 15 small crickets, we'll see how much he eats!

Dis MY banana. MINE.
I have to ask, does BFG stand for Big F***ing Gecko? Cause if so, best name ever.

I'm just bumping this up so I can see updated pictures of everyone's critters. Living vicariously through all of you and none of you post enough pictures!!

Equinox

Woohoo! And just in time for me to play, too :D I know everyone's probably sick of hearing this on Facebook and the Fire Hydrant by now, but I'm way too excited.

He isn't home yet, but the deposit's been placed and I'm picking him up January 18th. My little baby Jungle Carpet Python, photo courtesy of the breeder -

Equinox

LOL it's a cool sounding name, but I'm not sure if I want to use it. I don't get the reference :p Maybe I'll change my mind if I go see the new movie thing?

Game of Thrones/ASOIAF's Drogon is my favorite dragon, but the name is eh. f I were going to name him after a dragon, I'd prefer Viserion.

LOL it's a cool sounding name, but I'm not sure if I want to use it. I don't get the reference :p Maybe I'll change my mind if I go see the new movie thing?

Game of Thrones/ASOIAF's Drogon is my favorite dragon, but the name is eh. f I were going to name him after a dragon, I'd prefer Viserion.
Just remind yourself that in the new Hobbit movie, Smaug is voice by benedict cumberbatch. <3 How much more do you need to know?

Equinox

Just remind yourself that in the new Hobbit movie, Smaug is voice by benedict cumberbatch. <3 How much more do you need to know?
The dragon... talks? :rofl1:

But Benedict Cumberbatch. I LOVE THAT MAN'S VOICE. Right up there with Alan Rickman, mmm. And also I find it amusing because my first impression of Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock was that he looked like a lizard :p But in a strangely attractive way? I think it was mostly the voice that made me love him.

The dragon... talks? :rofl1:

But Benedict Cumberbatch. I LOVE THAT MAN'S VOICE. Right up there with Alan Rickman, mmm. And also I find it amusing because my first impression of Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock was that he looked like a lizard :p But in a strangely attractive way? I think it was mostly the voice that made me love him.
Don't all dragon talk?

[YOUTUBE]jUw52hK-SGI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Equinox

Don't all dragon talk?
The only dragons I know are from Game of Thrones, so not that I know of, no :p

I saw the trailer in theaters while watching another movie. It looks really cool! I found the Hobbit to be way too boring and gave up after 15 minutes, but this looks epic.

Equinox

I'm....I'm not sure we can be friends anymore
Noooo! In my defense, I never read the books or watched the other movies (except one), so I wasn't really very invested in it. I just wanted to watch something, and I just didn't really know what was going on. I wanted magic and elves and dragons and general badassery!

Members online

No members online now.