The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I ate a cupcake.
A for-reals gluten-y sugar-y covered in even more sugar-y frosting cupcake.

The sugar rush just hit me.

LOOK HOW PRODUCTIVE I AM RIGHT NOW
I CAN DO THINGS SO FAST
HEY WATCH ME RUN DOWN THE STREET TIME ME OKAY
I'M SHOUTING

joce

Offer we put in on a house was accepted. But this has happened several times now and inspections don't go we'll. this place is 50,000 less than we have been looking at and needs a LOT of updating. Perfect land, almost thirteen acres, pond, trails, and in the school district we want!

We just got the approval for a new holiday trailer! Ours is still ok to use, but the new one has an actual queen sized bed that we can get in and out of without climbing over one another...cant wait to pick her up tonight!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My iPhone has been messing up the last few days; not holding a charge, speakers not working, not ringing when I have calls. The good news is that it's still under warranty! I'm at the Apple store waiting for my turn and I should be getting a replacement for free.

My iPhone has been messing up the last few days; not holding a charge, speakers not working, not ringing when I have calls. The good news is that it's still under warranty! I'm at the Apple store waiting for my turn and I should be getting a replacement for free.
because Apple rocks! LOL Hubby left his iPhone 5 on the hood of my jeep a couple weeks ago, and it rained all night long, it still freaking works! The lock button doesn't, but everything else is working LOL.

Brattina88

Offer we put in on a house was accepted. But this has happened several times now and inspections don't go we'll. this place is 50,000 less than we have been looking at and needs a LOT of updating. Perfect land, almost thirteen acres, pond, trails, and in the school district we want!
Fingers crossed! :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Turns out the malfunctions were caused from the couple of seven times I spilled my coffee all over my phone, which voided the warranty.

However--APPLE CARE. I got a new 4s for only $50 instead of the $150 it would have cost to just do a straight replacement.

However, the phone they gave me had a seizure and died on the way back to work, so I had to take care of a very headache inducing customer first (this is a crochety old b@stard who is out to be the biggest jerk he can be to the world because apparently he's earned the "right") and then head back to Apple. Got a working phone that actually works. Hooray!

The one kicker in all this is that due to the liquid damage, the charger/info port was shot and they couldn't transfer my old phone to my new phone. So I had an essentially useless phone (in that I had none of my phone numbers or apps) all day and then I get home to realize that I hadn't done back up of my phone since February. :p It's finishing now, I just have to go through and update all the apps and then try and remember whose phone numbers I've acquired since Feb and get them again...

Turns out the malfunctions were caused from the couple of seven times I spilled my coffee all over my phone, which voided the warranty.

However--APPLE CARE. I got a new 4s for only $50 instead of the $150 it would have cost to just do a straight replacement.

However, the phone they gave me had a seizure and died on the way back to work, so I had to take care of a very headache inducing customer first (this is a crochety old b@stard who is out to be the biggest jerk he can be to the world because apparently he's earned the "right") and then head back to Apple. Got a working phone that actually works. Hooray!

The one kicker in all this is that due to the liquid damage, the charger/info port was shot and they couldn't transfer my old phone to my new phone. So I had an essentially useless phone (in that I had none of my phone numbers or apps) all day and then I get home to realize that I hadn't done back up of my phone since February. :p It's finishing now, I just have to go through and update all the apps and then try and remember whose phone numbers I've acquired since Feb and get them again...
I got a new number at the beginning of February, I'll shoot you a creepy text in the morning so you'll know who I am. Lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Just coded something super clever.
Proud of myself.
May or may not have just done an evil genius laugh.

Members online

No members online now.