Day at the beach !

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Had a GREAT day at the beach the other day! Keely LOVED it! And it was great for her to be around alot of people (It was crowded, although most pictures were taken at the other side of the beach, and there werent many people) .. I went to a breeder for a yorkie, And got a lab:laughing:.. This girl LOVES the water!

Anyways, enjoy!

"Momma! Whats over here?"

Oh Oh! Can I help guyz?!

No please, No more pictures! :rolleyes:

Ok Ok, MAYBE just ONE more. Since im so pretty!

*More*

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Walk down the beach (NOTICE how she is walking very close to people, strangers, and isnt reacting! I know its hard to see in the pic, and and I swear, the leash isnt pulled as tight as it looks.. lol...)

"Back from the walk, time to work on my tan with mah momma!"

Wait, whats that!?

False alarm.. Now im just gonna kick back and relax, in mah personal sized mini me chair!

*MORE*

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Goin' for a swim.. I practically had to dragg her out. But when the waves came she used to almost be dragged under.. lol. Silly dog thinks she's a lab.

MOM! run away from the sinking sand!

Looking over HER :)rolleyes:) Beach

Picture.. FAIL

I iz wet, and itchy. I just climbed this big rock. could you please just get me down. And stop with the camera already!

This one would have been nice. But the stupid glare off the camera, and I couldnt see the screen. And you know where im going.. lol\

*MORE*

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I am not a lobster..

Purdy girl!

Uh-oh, whats momma got!?

It has, clothes pins on it?

Smells.. GOOD! can i have it? Huh? PLEEEEAAASE let me have it!

Another walk

And my stupid hair fell out:yell: And it was windy. And i was playing fetch with keely and i had to stop cause my hair was getting in my eyes.

**DONE**

Giny

Great pictures! I'd love to take mine at the beach, well I do but only when it's allowed, in the early am. Though one of my clients mentioned a beach that allowed dogs all day so I can't wait to try.

Keely looked like she loved it!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Keely is looking great, she doesn't even look scared with all those people arund = PROGRESS! Great work with her! & if you don't mind me saying so, you're beautiful!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Thanks !

Giny- There are always alot of dogs at this beach. It would be odd to find a public place in newfoundland (besides malls) that dogs arent allowed...Alot of the dogs on this beach were off leash. VERY well behaved dogs. They just stayed next to their people. I want to be able to do that with keely.. Hey, I can dream, Right? lol

SP- She is doing wonderfully! She was so comforrable and confident! There were three men playing frisbee and she was so relaxed with eveything she kept trying to pull me over to get the frisbee, NOt the men! Haha, Its nice for a change! They were laughing at me, but man, That little 7 lber can pull! I swear she's part Lab and malamute! lol..
And thanks for the complment. I dont mind at all, Its nice to hear for a change . :p

Members online

No members online now.