Send good home buying thoughts!!!!

joce

The house I want is back on the market. I really want this place!!!! It means the horses have room and I can have them turned out more and they can have real grazing time. They will have room to run.

There have only been two houses we have liked in months so I really hop this works out. We are going in 11,000 over asking where last time it was only 3,000 and we lost by 3,000.

- On fifteen acres
-Built in 2004
-geothermal heat
-finished basement with high ceilings and dug down windows so it does not seem like a basement
-huge master
-upstairs laundry(don't care about but apparently its a plus)
-new garage with water and electric with drive through bay

The bad
Two people have gotten this place and its not worked out so I am wondering if something is wrong with the geothermal or the septic. I don't have an extra 30,000 to fix that and its a fannie mae so they will not fix that. I am hoping they lost it on financing alone.

I'll get some pics off the website later. I am trying not to get excited because I have been upset to many times now.

(and I really want some scottish highland cattle!)

Doberluv

It sounds like a really perfect place for you. I do hope you get it. When do you find out? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.:)

joce

Thanks guys!

So the realtor for the house says there are three other strong offers but they all say that-but then again with all the houses we like its always true! Should have just went this high in the first place and we would be done. Someone likely went twenty over this time. But the papers are in. Keep thinking should have just done maybe a thousand more and it will make a differance but I gotta let it go.

Front

Its all going to need a lot of care lawn wise.

Garage and deck that wraps around to the kitchen

The other garage which is nice because would hold hay for now and all chazs toys eventually(he bought another boat). It has a door on the other side to so you can drive right through and around. I can't back up great especially with a trailer so awesome!

The kitchen which is by no means huge but its new and nice

THis would be the tv room downstairs eventually. I don't get this god awful thing on the wall.

Another room in the basement

Overhead. Its the one to the right. You can tell the property line pretty much. Woods go way back and most go with this place. Great four wheeling and horse trails to be made.

It would be really nice.

And blitz may be tired at night!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Holy cow! That's a lot of SPACE! Is that all yours?!

Well **VIBES**

joce

It's a little over fifteen acres. Last time they had fifteen days for owner occupants to get offers in but I didn't see that stipulation (so technically a flipper could buy this time)up so I don't know when they are getting back to us honestly. Hopefully soon cuz I didn't sleep a bit the past two nights and if we get it I won't till inspection is done and loans processed. I've seen to much go wrong already on houses with land but at least it not cauv.

Brattina88

Wow, wow, wow! I will sleep in the garage and be you slave for life... LOL

Seriously, though, I hope you guys get it! You definitely deserve it, and it looks perfect for you and the critters :)

joce

The only thing this one doesn't have is an apartment- which sucks cuz a couple we have looked at had apartments. Eventually we want a barn maybe with one but that's iffy. We do still want to board and I would love to do rent for barn help.

The first place we liked is still contingent because they are fighting over the septic. So somewhat glad we did not get it. But it was a neat place.

joce

Second place again :(

This time if it falls through it goes to next highest bidder which is us instead of a rebid because it's been up so many times. But that's also what they said last time.

I am hopeful these people went in with an insanely high bid they can no afford hoping it will not appraise that high because it will and then they can not get financing.

Not a single other place out there I like right now.

But one will come and it may be better!

Members online

No members online now.