Hey Laur, found a dog for you...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You know how you are always saying someone just needs to make a big papillon? Well, I found one for you at an agility trial today.

Props go to Megan (SpringerLover) for knowing who she is and getting me online pics.

Her name is Siren.
Stole these pics from the American Mixed Breed Obedience Registry.

And an album of her:
greatdanephotos.com > 2010 Shows > sirenSolem

She looks even more like a Papillon in real life. Pretty awesome.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Laur, IDK if they know other than Pap what is in her? Maybe Megan knows...

Mandy, Megan told me today that the handler is one of the first people to be really successful with pugs in the agility ring. Today at the trial she ran her senior pug :)

SpringerLover

does her shirt say "team pug"?

Because that's pretty awesome.
Her shirt does say "Team Pug" because she's the best. :)
She's done really, really, well with her two rescue pugs.
"Shaili"
ADCH, ATCH, C-ATCH-3, MACH, TACH-2, Versa-NATCH-3 Stumblin’ Shaili’s Shenanigans RCh, SCh-Bronze, AG-I, TAM-2, T-MAG- 3, ChCL, ChFH, ChJU, ChSN, ChST, ChWC, ChJP, GS-E-OP, JS-E-OP, RS-E-SP, 2500 Point NADAC Award, Triple-Triple Superior Award, Triple Superior Versatility

"Gypsy"
NATCH-2 Randy’s Itsy Bitsy Gypsy CDX, ASCA & CAN CD, OA, MJP2, MXP2, AD, PS3, PG3, PJ3, AKD, T-SAD, TMAG, CL3, CL4-F, CL4-H, CL4-R, JV-E, RV-E-OP, GV-E-OP, O-WV-E, Elite Triple Superior, Elite Versatility, 2500 Point NADAC Award, Triple-Triple Award

Siren is a mix from a shelter. Most people just guess she's part Papillion, but it's anyone's guess what she really is.
(This turned into "the best pug ever" thread instead of a Siren thread... sorry.)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Her shirt does say "Team Pug" because she's the best. :)
She's done really, really, well with her two rescue pugs.
"Shaili"
ADCH, ATCH, C-ATCH-3, MACH, TACH-2, Versa-NATCH-3 Stumblin’ Shaili’s Shenanigans RCh, SCh-Bronze, AG-I, TAM-2, T-MAG- 3, ChCL, ChFH, ChJU, ChSN, ChST, ChWC, ChJP, GS-E-OP, JS-E-OP, RS-E-SP, 2500 Point NADAC Award, Triple-Triple Superior Award, Triple Superior Versatility

"Gypsy"
NATCH-2 Randy’s Itsy Bitsy Gypsy CDX, ASCA & CAN CD, OA, MJP2, MXP2, AD, PS3, PG3, PJ3, AKD, T-SAD, TMAG, CL3, CL4-F, CL4-H, CL4-R, JV-E, RV-E-OP, GV-E-OP, O-WV-E, Elite Triple Superior, Elite Versatility, 2500 Point NADAC Award, Triple-Triple Award

Siren is a mix from a shelter. Most people just guess she's part Papillion, but it's anyone's guess what she really is.
(This turned into "the best pug ever" thread instead of a Siren thread... sorry.)
Cool! I know one other person who's pretty successful with Pugs down there. She's in PA.

Members online

No members online now.