I can't believe the F'd up thing my uncle just said

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I seriously SERIOUSLY cannot believe the words that just came out of my uncle's mouth. He asked me what I'm doing since I'm at my aunt and uncle's house right now. I told him that I'm uploading the pics from the trip and some new photos I took of Cricket and Bamm.

So he says, "Why are you so obsessed with your dogs? You white folks are f'ing sick... you're so obsessed with dogs that you're probably touching them in inappropriate places and having sex with your dogs." WTF????????

So... just because I love my dogs and train them and want to do agility and therapy work with Cricket and actually SPEND TIME with my dogs means I have SEX with them????

I'm seriously in shock that he actually said that

Zoom

Twin 2.0
What is with your uncle and all this "you white folks" talk?

He sounds like a complete @sshole and I'd just quit talking to him.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What is with your uncle and all this "you white folks" talk?

He sounds like a complete @sshole and I'd just quit talking to him.
ya I was embarrassed by what he might say when we were with Grace and her mom... after we left he was like, "I think they are racist because everywhere they told me they had lived are places where black people are apparently more minority." I told him to shut the hell up. He pisses me off so much sometimes... he's very bipolar... I only put up with him because I love and adore my aunt.

RD

Are you dead yet?
1.) I can't believe I gave Cricket away to a dog-molester! Oh, nvm I am a dog molester too. ROFL.

2.) Edited. Not even going to go there. That man seriously needs to look in the mirror before he calls other people racist. I'm sorry you have to deal with him and his BS in order to spend time with your lovely aunt.

They have meds for problems like his. :p

Last edited:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Is it bad that that made me laugh?

With all the stuff you've told me he has said, I can totally see something that stupid coming out of his mouth. :rofl1:

Obviously, if we love dogs we must be sexually attracted to them. In the same vein, all school-teachers are pedophiles.

Locke

I'm not white, but I'm just as obsessed about my dogs as "you white people"...no sex though :p

SailenAero

Hits the Mark
people who make comments like that are usually doing it because they are insecure...
...or even have issues about what they are commenting on.

it's ok. we know you are doing awesome things.

some (racist) people just need therapy.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Honestly, that sh*t makes me wonder what's going on in his head. What a freak-o. ((((((HUGS))))))

Specsy

Owned by Rottweilers
I lol'd, it reminds me about the time I said "My dog sleeps with me" and my aunt was like "umm you might not want to tell that to people", oh bless our innocent minded dog talk

What a freak.

Does he have and children? Ask him if he loves THEM. If so, then your better call Social Services because everybody knows if you love someone/something then you are obviously having sex with them. :eek: Duh.

Yes, I went there. lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
1.) I can't believe I gave Cricket away to a dog-molester! Oh, nvm I am a dog molester too. ROFL.

2.) Edited. Not even going to go there. That man seriously needs to look in the mirror before he calls other people racist. I'm sorry you have to deal with him and his BS in order to spend time with your lovely aunt.

They have meds for problems like his. :p
HAHA I'm glad I'm not the ONLY dog molester around here HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ya the worst thing is he IS on meds... imagine him not on his meds...

Is it bad that that made me laugh?

With all the stuff you've told me he has said, I can totally see something that stupid coming out of his mouth. :rofl1:

Obviously, if we love dogs we must be sexually attracted to them. In the same vein, all school-teachers are pedophiles.
HAHA I love you stef...

I lol'd, it reminds me about the time I said "My dog sleeps with me" and my aunt was like "umm you might not want to tell that to people", oh bless our innocent minded dog talk
I've totally said the SAME thing to people and gotten a similar response HAHA

What a freak.

Does he have and children? Ask him if he loves THEM. If so, then your better call Social Services because everybody knows if you love someone/something then you are obviously having sex with them. :eek: Duh.

Yes, I went there. lol
yup he has 3 kids....

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
feel sorry for your Aunt, feel sorry for the children.

Doberluv

To be capable of coming up with something like that means he has those kinds of thoughts in his head, that he has HAD those thoughts in his head. Maybe he's even projecting...meaning he has done or thought of doing something along those lines and is transfering onto you. I don't know. It seems so abnormal to even have the seed in his head which gives rise to a comment like that when it's said in all seriousness. I'd stay the hell away from him. What a shame.

Originally Posted by DogKisses
What a freak.

Does he have and children? Ask him if he loves THEM. If so, then your better call Social Services because everybody knows if you love someone/something then you are obviously having sex with them. Duh.

Yes, I went there. lol
Exactly!

RD

Are you dead yet?
To be capable of coming up with something like that means he has those kinds of thoughts in his head, that he has HAD those thoughts in his head. Maybe he's even projecting...meaning he has done or thought of doing something along those lines and is transfering onto you. I don't know. It seems so abnormal to even have the seed in his head which gives rise to a comment like that when it's said in all seriousness. I'd stay the hell away from him. What a shame.

Exactly!
That is what worries me. That kind of statement isn't one that you just pull out of your ass...

Or it's entirely possible that he just wanted a fight and wanted to get a rise out of Amber. Who knows. :p

Members online

No members online now.