Ill. Woman Charged In Dog Poop-Infused Meltdown

If it belonged to the dog in question I don't see why it's so bad!
My neighbor used to let her dog crap in our yard, ON OUR BUSHES. She'd WATCH him.
I came home and he'd done it again so I grabbed some rubber gloves, then got the pile and threw it on her steps.
It didn't happen again...!!

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Maybe she shouldnt have thrown it at the door, but I would have left it infront of her door.

Oh yeah, like on the porch. LOL I missed the "at the door" thing. But still. Isn't there laws in many cities about picking up the poo??

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I have done that before. This was specifically after I had repeatedly spoken to the woman in question. She just ignored me. She would let her dog out, it would run into MY garden and poop. Then she started getting her daughter to walk the dog on leash into my garden to poop. She got a weeks worth lobbed at her front door. She moved.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I pick up after Xena religiously, even in my own yard. I simply don't want to step in it. It drives me nuts when I'm walking her and she stops to sniff some other dog's poop. There have even been times when it's just right on the sidewalk. ON THE SIDEWALK? There is lawn and a "**** strip" on either side of the sidewalk. Is it that hard to direct your dog at least into the grass?

I certainly don't agree with her methods and she did break the law but I too can completely understand her frustration.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I see nothing wrong with what she did. Isn't it correct to return someones abandoned property?

And seriously, there are laws against poop throwing in the States? LOL!

Members online

No members online now.