Happy Holidays from the Red Crew

So then I took everybody outside to take a few shots while it was nice and sunny out. Loki declined the invitation.

"No, thank you. It's cold and I can see the yard just fine from here."

So Priesty Wiesty went.

He says "I heard you like a stretched-out GSD stack, mom. How do you like this?"

More OTW...

bubbatd

Great shots , but they didn't look like happy campers LOL !!!!

It's the first time they've all been loose in a room together since May. Their little brains were probably working overtime, and mom was blocking them from acting on it. LOL

LMAO!!!! They're all gorgeous (especially Terra ;) ) but I swear that card should say "Merry Fscking Christmas To You Too" :rofl1:

(c'mon, Baha . . . you KNOW you want to send some out like that . . .) :D

Toller_08

Your three are gorgeous, as always! I especially love Terra though. She's so pretty.

ACooper

Those are GREAT! I love the one you turned into a "cartoon" type picture........it just adds something to the look!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love all the pics. They must be plotting as to how they can dress you up next!

S

Squishy22

So funny, I have to share...

My sis was walking by and she said "why is his head so big?" and "why is he squatting like that?". Referring to Priest, of course. I told her that thats how well bred pitties are supposed to look like. No he does not have a huge head... he just has a smaller body than byb bred Reggin. And no, he is NOT peeing in that pic. ROFL.

My sis was walking by and she said "why is his head so big?" and "why is he squatting like that?". Referring to Priest, of course. I told her that thats how well bred pitties are supposed to look like. No he does not have a huge head... he just has a smaller body than byb bred Reggin. And no, he is NOT peeing in that pic. ROFL.
Priest has a big head; its okay. One reason being he's a male being pictured with two females, and the blood behind him seems to throw somewhat larger males. Not insane large, just big end of the standard. It doesn't help the perspective that he's about a foot in front of the girls. And he's actually standing with his front paws up on a box, because I didn't want him to be substantially lower than the ladies.

S

Squishy22

Priest has a big head; its okay. One reason being he's a male being pictured with two females, and the blood behind him seems to throw somewhat larger males. Not insane large, just big end of the standard. It doesn't help the perspective that he's about a foot in front of the girls. And he's actually standing with his front paws up on a box, because I didn't want him to be substantially lower than the ladies.
I know pictures can sometimes be a little deceiving. And I guess I wouldn't really know if his head was big or not. The only pitties I've seen are from bybs and they are usually monsters (huge). People tell me that Reggin is small all the time. "Is he REALLY a pit bull?" "No, I'm just lying to you". :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.