Frenchie Breeder

Juicy

I really really would LOVE to find a bull terrier breeder for the future, but in my search via google I only found bybs. Maybe its because all the real good ones don't advertise, but how the heck am I suppose to find them if they don't? If a breeder isn't upon my request, I did this thing on my local HS website where the notify you if they have the breed you're looking for, as well as browsing through good ol' pet finder. But thing with shelters, esp. with this breed, is how's this dogs' temperment? Is is socialized correctly? Mind you I have 4 dogs, and adding a breed thats DA, might not be a good mix if you don't have any background history on the dog. So a breeder would be nice. Especially if the lines have no DA bred in them. I'm not too picky with this breed, but I do have a certian look I want. Mainly either between an all white or all white with an eye patch, if not, then a split face but mostly white, then a red and tan, then a brindle, then a tri-color as a last choice. To add to that I would really prefer a mini bull terrier to a standard, but wouldn't mind a standard.

My other two choices for a future breed are another doxie [but preferrable a blue dapple] and a french bulldog. Like the bull terriers my search was nothing but bybs for doxies in my area.

But I found IMO a very GOOD frenchie breeder. I called and asked if they do genetic testing...and they do for hips and I forgot what else. On their website I like how they don't mention how much the pups are for or that the accept credit, ect, ect. They also show their dogs. They have a waiting list. They're very close by, which is excellent. I'll love to be able to keep in touch with my dogs' breeder. They also have a s/n contract. What do you guys think? Also is their health warrenty good?

http://www.miamifrenchies.com/index.html

I hope I did good on finding a good breeder, I'm new to this. I either gotten my dogs from the HS/shelter or they were surrendered by their owners. I never brought a puppy, not even from a byb. But I think I learned alot from Chaz on how to avoid them.

Although my quest for a bull terrier in the near future might not be looking so bright [hopefully it will in the distance future? who knows, petfinder/hs is still an option] but as for a frenchie in the near future, its looking good. They are real spiffy dogs and not too common either. I bet you guys would love a frenchie puppy fix in a couple of years :)

NOTE: I'm not looking to add another dog any time soon. I'm only breeder searching, which IMO, nothing bad about starting early. Don't worry my mom isn't too fond with another dog any time soon. So by the time I do go getting another dog I would be living on my own and I'll be paying my own bills, so its also when I could afford another dog in the mix, and not my mother paying for the dogs' needs. Also when I'll be able to afford a breeder puppy. Unlike buying from a shelter, you have to have some money in the bank going on. Being able to take care of five dogs also too, is going to be important before I go purchasing a new dog. I don't know the idea of a new dog could be yeeeeaars down the road, especially since I plan to have kids, and those are EXPENSIVE. But if I'm doing real good career-wise and am not involved with anyone, sure why not. Its going to take some real searching now having to find someone who won't mind my four dogs, let alone five :yikes: Finding a dog person soulmate is hard enough. Finding a soulmate PERIOD takes some time. But nothing wrong with some future planning, even if it means some of my dogs would be over the bridge before I add another one if I can't afford five. Four is expensive. One alone.....you get the point by now...lol.

Now to research more on this breed. I have researched on this breed, but not to the extend I have with bull terriers. As for a color choice, I love them all. So hard to choose with this breed.

Here's a family I envy I found on their site that has brought one of their pups. Not only do the have a frenchie, but a bull terrier :yikes: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, OMG....CUTE OVERLOAD.
http://www.miamifrenchies.com/nakita.html

I didn't like their health guarantee.

Also, none of their dogs were finished or had mention of OFA/CERF/Luxating Patella tests done.

They have only ever shown one of their dogs.

I wouldn't buy from them, personally.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
This is just a random opinion, but I wouldn't necessarily switch breeds just because you're having trouble finding a good breeder. Go through the breed club. The Cavalier breeder I found (for very future reference) doesn't advertise but are listed with the Cav Club and I got their information from the regional representative.

Though, with as many dogs as you have, a Frenchie might suit you better. It's up to you and what you feel or know you can handle.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
A one year health guarantee, first of all, is not acceptable... IMO. You cannot even accurately test for hip/elbow dysplasia, and many other health issues, until at least 2 years. 2-3 years is a MINIMUM, for health guarantees, especially in a breed so prone to issues. The guarantee doesn't even cover "Cherry Eye, Entropion, "Loose" Hips, Skin Allergies, Elongated Soft Palate, and Collapsed Nostrils and luxating patella"... many of those, luxating patellas in particular, should be included in any health guarantee. HUGE red flag!

Only one of their dogs has ever been shown, and hasn't even finished... as Outline pointed out. Look for a breeder who finishes, or at least has major points, on ANY dog that is being bred.

Honestly, you could find a much better Frenchie breeder! I love French Bulldogs, they're amazing little dogs, but an unhealthy one will leave you with a very sad dog and a mess of medical bills. I'm also not into the fact that every page, on the website, has a billion search terms on the bottom... that just screams that they're desperate to sell puppies. It's tasteless, IMO. I copy/pasted from the front page:

"French Bulldog Puppies, French Bulldog,french bulldog puppies for sale ,Miami French Bullies , Puppies for Sale, French Bulldog Puppies in Washington, Fort Lauderdale French Bulldogs,Florida Breeders Frenchies,French Bulldog Puppies for sale in New York,Florida french bulldog breeders, French Bulldog Puppies for Sale in Florida, Frenchie puppies, Frenchy puppies, French Bulldog Puppies for Sale in Massachusetts, French bulldog puppies, French Bulldog for sale, French Bulldog Breeders, French Bulldog Litters, Frenchies bulldog puppies for sale, French bulldog puppies for sale, French bulldog,pavla gibson, miami frenchies, French bulldog breeders, French bulldog pups, Bulldog puppies, bulldog pups, bulldog breeders , french bulldog florida for sale, frenchies miami ,pavla gibson,for sale , bulldogs for sale, Mississippi , California bulldog breeders, Bulldog breeders in Mississippi, bulldog breeder in Arizona, bulldog breeder in Massachusetts, bulldog breeder, bulldog breeder in Texas, Puppies for sale, bulldog picture, miami frenchies, miami frendhies, French bulldog champion, champion sired bulldog puppies, Champion bulldogs, Champion Sired puppies, Stud service, bulldog stud service, french bulldog stud, Champion Stud service, Arizona, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Washington, Canada, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maine, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, Minnesota,French bulldog breeder in California, Illinois, Georgia, dog breeders, puppyfind bulldogs,french bulldog Miami,french bulldog breeders Florida, french bulldog puppies miami, french bulldog puppies broward, french bulldog puppies south florida, frenchb bulldog puppies we breed them,french bulldog florida, show french bulldogs, french bulldog for sale in south florida, french bulldogs frenchies in south florida,miami frenchies,954-854-0484,French Bulldog Puppies in New Jersey,french bulldog puppies canada,frenchies in canada, canada french bulldog breeders, ontario french bulldogs,frenchies canada"

Uhhhhh.... yeah. D:<

Members online

No members online now.