Dog Sport Centre - Guelph

I was recommend to Dogs Sport Centre to bring Duke there to start agility. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this place, good or bad? What are the trainers like? there methods etc.

bubbatd

I could check with my second cousin !! She lives there with her Toller !

Dekka

Just try me..
Ohh if you are in Guelph I would go to Royackers!! Never heard of the other one. Adrian Royacker is a very very good trainer. He teaches some of the top people in Canada. I have a friend who takes agility lessons with him (mostly for fun, she does want to compete but prefers flyball and JRT trials) and loves it.

adojrts

I second Royackers, they are only about 15 mins north of Guelph. You wont get any better instruction in N.A than there.

cinnamon

I've heard positive things about Royackers, though I don't know anyone who goes there. Friends of mine go to McCann's in Dundas, but that's more of a drive.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I've heard of DSC.. I third the suggestion of Royackers even if you have no desire to compete, as they'll give you a solid great foundation.

Thanks everyone, I will take a look into Royackers. I drive to guelph for one class (about a 45 minute drive) might as well drive it for another. Thanks again. :)

Members online