The Venting Thread

Lyzelle

I feel incredibly stupid. I don't know why I keep holding out for change. No matter what, nothing is ever going to change.

Taqroy

My jerk face dogs had a crate fight while I was talking to the special investigator people at the door. Everyone is in disgrace. DISGRACE I SAY.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
My jerk face dogs had a crate fight while I was talking to the special investigator people at the door. Everyone is in disgrace. DISGRACE I SAY.
Boo to dogs having crate fights! But when you phrase it like that how am I supposed to do anything but laugh?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Apple and PB is my lunch 99% of the time! I have a Granny Smith apple at home that I'm dreaming of but I have one more conference call today before I can flee home to let doggies out to pee and eat my lunch...
peanut.
butter.
Where do you think I got that lunch idea? You posted it in another thread and *lightbulb*

Taqroy

Boo to dogs having crate fights! But when you phrase it like that how am I supposed to do anything but laugh?
Lol. I'll think its funny in an hour or so I'm sure. And actually I'm really grateful they didn't have a real fight - they had the opportunity!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am really really angry/annoyed at a stupid person in my apartment building. They have a little bichon looking dog that they put out on their balcony for HOURS at a time and let it bark continuously. It hasn't been out for the past couple of months, so I had thought they moved out, but it's back. Not to mention that it is MINNESOTA WINTER and they are leaving a tiny dog outside for extended periods of time. I hate to be *that person* but I'm going to call the office and complain.

Frodo hates this stupid dog. So of course his anxiety is through the roof and he's regressing to reacting to everything. People in the hallway, any people outside, doors closing. It's so beyond frustrating because we have come *so* far and now it just seems to be going backwards. I've given him clonidine the past two days, he hasn't needed clonidine while I'm home for MONTHS. :(

I'm going to hide in the trees and shoot the owners with a pellet gun whenever they open the door.

crazedACD

Omfg. I ordered some books as a Christmas present for my dad off of Amazon last week. Got them today...I didn't realize one was used, and not to mention, a LIBRARY BOOK. :doh: It's not in great condition, it's yellowed and kind of yucky. No way can I give this as a gift...no way I will get another before Christmas..looks like I'm going to have to head to the mall this weekend. :eek:

I went back and looked at my invoice, yep, it says used, and I paid $12 for it. I remember it saying "Only 1 left!"? I went and looked at the item and there are a ton of sellers selling it for $2-6. I'm so confused.

SpringerLover

My healthy 15 year old cat that I brought in for pre-anesthetic dental bloodwork is sick, according to his bloodwork. :(

My vet left a message on my phone so I have to call him back tomorrow to discuss what we're going to do.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Ugh my dogs are staying at my families ranch while I help OH break his young horses & I come to find out that Josefina has been a (pardon my French) a straight up dick: including getting into a right with my folks other dog (after being caught pestering her into it) & got her stupid ass handed to her ... Now she has taken to escaping the yard ... Why??? She is 2 years old!!! I thought we were past this crap!

I hate to be one of "those " people but I am so close to rehoming her right now it isn't even funny. Stupid dog. She is the **** up of all **** ups :wall: :wall:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My mood the past few weeks has been floating straight up and straight down. One moment, I'm excited, full of ideas, and super-hopeful for the new year. The next, I'm in despair because I'm really scared right now, financially and personally.

I'm in a period of intense change that isn't going to happen quickly. SOmetimes it's good, and sometimes it really, really sucks. :(

crazedACD

Ugh my dogs are staying at my families ranch while I help OH break his young horses & I come to find out that Josefina has been a (pardon my French) a straight up dick: including getting into a right with my folks other dog (after being caught pestering her into it) & got her stupid ass handed to her ... Now she has taken to escaping the yard ... Why??? She is 2 years old!!! I thought we were past this crap!

I hate to be one of "those " people but I am so close to rehoming her right now it isn't even funny. Stupid dog. She is the **** up of all **** ups :wall: :wall:
Is your family doing anything to exercise or stimulate her? She might be acting out of boredom and frustration. My dogs definitely get more on edge with household changes/stresses.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yes they are, they do fetch & obedience/ mental games with her twice a day. She doesn't pull any of this crap when I am home because she knows she will be in B-I-G trouble if she did ... She is a perfect little angel when I am home :/ but when I am not she makes all kinds of trouble ... She has always been not right. Not a "normal" ACD.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Hate to break it to you DD, but that sounds like a typical ACD to me....Kestrel will take a mile if anyone gives him an inch and he's prob only 1/2-3/4 ACD!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I can't really explain why she is different you just have to know her but she as an orphan without a mom ... Orphan animals typically don't grow up as well adjusted as animals with their natural parents.

Unrelated: my bad shoulder (the one I was kicked on) has been hurting alot lately not that it's gotten cold ... I can't hardly sleep on my right side which is strange since its my left shoulder ... I guess it has something to do with how it's bent against me when I'm sleeping, also can't lie too long on top of it either which makes for a lot of tossing & turning & forced sleeping on my back ... My least fave position :/

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Sounds like a typical young herder going through the "terrible 2s". Ride it out, it gets better.

Says the girl who finally broke down and gave everyone peanut butter kibble kongs because her dogs were driving her insane even after a run.

SpringerLover

He's hyperthyroid (not unexpected, he was borderline last year) but he's also got low WBC and elevated liver/kidney values.

The sad part is that this is exactly what happened to his mom. Luckily she had at least two more good years with management! Maybe we caught whatever's going on with him earlier? I can only hope.

Lyzelle

I have a headache from hell. I'm tired. I'm annoyed.

And Zander was just sucking on his blanket. WHYYY. He's never done that before.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Chase is a butt head and will no longer have any soft things in his crate. Eating a crate pad is bad! Not that he listens. Also, my trainer at work... ADD and a horrible teacher. I've never had a trainer so unfocused and negligent. It's freaking annoying. I am trying to figure out how to register people on unfamiliar systems and she's off somewhere else. WTF? I can't even count how many times she's disappeared on me.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My Kickstarter is almost all set, I just need the Amazon deposits to clear my bank so I can verify my account... *twiddles thumbs*

Also, traditionally this is when I start looking at agility calendars and planning out my year... and... I'm not. =/ Awkward. Mr. Payton needs to get ready. I miss the game.

Members online

No members online now.