Eikon met Rex!

ohmai

Today my parents took our puppy, Eikon, over to meet our adult GSD, Rex! I didn't know because I had a group project to work on for school, but I just called them, and they said that the two were playing very well. Rex is actually more gentle than I thought! I think my father took pictures, he had his camera in the car, where Eikon pottyed all over :eek:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hope the camera is all right..glad they played nicely together..that makes it more fun for everyone. How did your project turn out?

Doberluv

That's great that your Dad is taking such an interest in getting the dogs together. That will really help with socialization....so important. I hope the camera is OK too! Eeeeek!

ohmai

Yep, the camera was alright. Just a little smudge of #2 on the camera rope. We're going to bring them to see eachother again this weekend. I can't wait to see my 2 baby's play with each other.

As for my project, we had to make up a french 5 minute skit. And well.. we didn't do much, just wrote up the english part of the skit and the rest all we did was eat and talk for 4 hours. lol.

Members online

No members online now.