The Realities of Dog Fighting

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
Julie said:
I already posted my regards to you and for some reason it didn't show up!
So I will do a shortened version.

I will never be a grandpa!!! Maybe a grandma, but not yet. My children are 3,6,and 15 years old. I am woman hear me roar!!!

About the ducks,

Are you a vegetarian? I am not. I would much rather get my meat from natural sources apposed to filthy cows and chickens raised in small pens and fed steroids.

If you check my freezer you will find: ducks, geese, deer, squirrels, rabbits, and farmed raised beef from local farmers that know my name!!

Whoah! Squirrels?! Roaring? Wow...you must be "something". I sure won't eat dinner at your place.

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
Julie said:
I already posted my regards to you and for some reason it didn't show up!
So I will do a shortened version.

I will never be a grandpa!!! Maybe a grandma, but not yet. My children are 3,6,and 15 years old. I am woman hear me roar!!!

About the ducks,

Are you a vegetarian? I am not. I would much rather get my meat from natural sources apposed to filthy cows and chickens raised in small pens and fed steroids.

If you check my freezer you will find: ducks, geese, deer, squirrels, rabbits, and farmed raised beef from local farmers that know my name!!

You, sir are the one that has conflicting posts from the start. I at least respect the game/meat I eat. I also have the same convictions thruout all my posts.

Unless you are a vegetarian, you have no reason to question my ducks!!
Especially coming from someone that posted pictures of two pits locked up. With no health tests, from "game" lines. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are such a better person.
- Coming from someone who eats squirrels and rabbits for dinner, I've no more objections your honor.

R

rottiegirl

My gamebred pitbulls belong to the jeep and carver lines and for the showtypes its Dozer and Divo.
Ok, thats good. I was hoping you werent breeding the razors edge, goti, woods, gaff, chain gang, camelot, and many others that are NOT good game blood lines.

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
rottiegirl said:
Ok, thats good. I was hoping you werent breeding the razors edge, goti, woods, gaff, chain gang, camelot, and many others that are NOT good game blood lines.
I've heard of razors edge and goti. Some people are importing those lines here. I'm trying to do a research on those lines. Do you know a site where I could find more info about them?

R

rottiegirl

razors edge and gotti lines are not that great. The dogs are oversized and ugly, in my opinion. This site should help you out a bit, its a forum about pitbull blood lines (mainly the working ones) they do give great advice about every blood line you could posibly think of.... http://www.game-dog.com/forums/ Just scroll down and click on "blood lines" and then scroll down again to get to the threads. If you look, there are a few threads about razors edge and gotti lines.

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
rottiegirl said:
razors edge and gotti lines are not that great. The dogs are oversized and ugly, in my opinion. This site should help you out a bit, its a forum about pitbull blood lines (mainly the working ones) they do give great advice about every blood line you could posibly think of.... http://www.game-dog.com/forums/ Just scroll down and click on "blood lines" and then scroll down again to get to the threads. If you look, there are a few threads about razors edge and gotti lines.

- You got that right. I'm really puzzled with their bulk. It looks like they've been crossed with a bullmastiff or something.

R

rottiegirl

Yeah, those blood lines do not look pure. Its just watering down the breed, what a shame. I dont understand why people are breeding 120 pound pit bulls with 25 inch heads, the dogs are looking more like mastiffs. Most of them look overweight with little or no muscle tone.

pitbulliest

Julie..I was not making a generalization about police dogs..I was simply giving an example of how any dog can be dangerous, and any dog can be used as a "weapon"....if put into the wrong hands, etc...

if it came off the way, that wasn't my intention, but all in all I am glad you got my point...

Members online