My sister's in the hospital... (vibes?)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
So I just got home from a night at the boyfriend's. Ask my brother where my parents are, and he tells me...

"when Tracey (my sister) was going back to work after her lunch break, some crazy bitch hit her. She's ok, but her arm is messed up, so mom and dad are at the hospital"

I'm not sure what exactly that even means, and honestly, my sister and I don't get along... but I don't want to see her in pain.

Vibes that it's not like... needing surgery or anything?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If they know who the person who hit her was... They'll be charged automatically. Endangering others, plus dangerous driving, and if she fled, she'll be charged for leaving the scene of an accident.

Doberluv

Oh wow! The person who hit her took off? OMG! I hope they do get her. Was your sister in a car or do you mean she was a pedestrian?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I don't know if the person took off or not. I assume she did, since my brother referred to her as a crazy bitch.

My sister was a pedestrian, was walking across the street at a cross walk and I guess the lady ran the red light.

My brother and I just realized we're on our own for dinner LOL we had to order out.

Worst part is, my sister and brother are going away next weekend to New Orleans, gonna suck going on that with a broken shoulder

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ok, so apparently the lady did stop, and was charged. My sister said somebOdy that drive by that was a nurse stopped to call police and help, and the lady that hit her not once got out of the car.

Members online

No members online now.