I am not having a good night...

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I got home tonight made some pasta and went to sit down... as I am walking from the kitchen I see this trail of toilet paper running from the bathroom straight into Chloe's crate... yes she took the end of the roll and just ran to her crate, unrolling the whole thing along the way. :eek:

So, only having two rolls left and not wanting to run out to get more I decide it would be smart to roll it back up, I put my bowl down and proceed to roll the paper up.

When I return Armani is EATING MY PASTA, he never steals food that doesnt belong to him but he has been sick the last few days and I fasted him for a day and gave him a reduced amount of food today which he obviously didnt approve of... so now he ate trader joes gnocchi with Gorgonzola cheese so he will be puking tonight for sure :rolleyes:

Anyone want a yorkie or two?

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I'll take Chloe, I don't think she'd be able to reach our tp holder, it's pretty high. You can have the puking Armani though, we already have a fish with that name in the house.

Giny

I really tried hard not to laugh, really, I did!!! :rofl1:

Though I hope Armani is going to be puke free tonight.

Bailey08

That sounds like something that would happen at my house!

Hope Armani feels okay.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If that's all the bad your day has been, I'll trade you in a heartbeat.

I hope Armani didn't get too sick.

Dogs6

Plus One
Last night Ozzy walked into our bathroom, stole the toilet roll out of my mum's hand and ran off :rofl1: She was shouting and I was :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.