Don't Talk to the Parrot!

In the same vein as "Crime Doesn't Pay" - but with a nasty twist:

"Pets At Home"

Mrs. Lonefold's dishwasher quit working, so she called a repairman.

He couldn't accommodate her with an evening appointment, and, since she had to go to work the next day, she told him: "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you the check."

"By the way, don't worry about my Rottweiler. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, not under any circumstances talk to my parrot!"

When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Lonefold's apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking Rottweiler he had ever seen.

But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business.

However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant cursing, yelling, and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled: "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied: "Get him, Brutus!"

I want to give credit to LadyHawke at www.jokedujour.com for this one.

MEG126

hahahha that's funny! reminds me of that movie... cats? oh i don't remember but the cat was in charge and told the dogs what to do... lol this bird has got the dog totally and completely under control... lol

olbrent

There is a funny .swf file I saw called Jesus is watching you. It is listed at swf toons. It is worth watching, Brent

Members online

No members online now.