Introducing Hannah - very pic heavy - beware dial up

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG she is jsut gorgeous. Do you show in N. Fl, S GA. cuz id love to come mett yall at a show and see her lol. and i will prolly be working those shows too lol.

We will most likely just be showing in NC, SC and VA. I don't have the funds really to campaign her heavily, and we're going to be doing this just for fun and the experience, although I'd love to be able to hit some of the bigger shows - it's just not in my time/money limits right now.

Once we get her feet (and mine) wet in the ring though, it could be a whole nother story. If she does well, I may have to sell off some things or make the SO get another job. ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh she is beautiful! Gorgeous structure, too. Wow.

*melts*

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wow! Hannah is beautiful! I love danes. I especially love the pictures that showcase her being goofy! :D
Always remember. . .never too many pics. ;)

A humongous Great Dane and a tiny Chihuahua. You must have it all, don't you? :)

Your furkids are absolutely adorable :D
Thank you! The chihuahua is actually a friend's dog. It was the first time Hannah met the chi. Needless to say, Hannah was not concerned with the chihuahua at all, but the Chi was less than amused by her being there. ;)

Hannah is my only dog, but she does have three kitties who boss her around without mercy. :)

Members online

No members online now.